Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/04/2021 at 08:43, Kingleicester said:

Bit of a knob head, pro ira sympathiser if I remember , but one thing he is right about is Tyson fury being the real deal,,by far the technically better boxer, but this is the heavyweight and anything can happen 

I WILL just about agree with you on that..... but honestly...... Has Fury ever really been tested at the absolute highest level??  Don't get me wrong, I love tyson fury, I think he is articulate, I think he is a fantastic boxer who can adopt multiple styles..... last few fights though....  Wilder (granted, massive puncher, but rubbish boxer)  Otto Wallin, Tom Schwarz, Wilder again, Pianeta, Seferi, Klitschko, Christian Hamer, Derick Chisora and Joey Abell.....

Arguably, only 2 of those are worthy of note. Wilder and Klitschko.  

AJ's last 10 fights.....Pulev, Andy Ruiz (x2 obviously) Povetkin, Parker, Takam, Klitschko, Molina, Breazeale, Charles Martin, Dillian Whyte...

Feels like there is much more pedigree and world class level boxers in AJ's history than Furys....

I think this is a genuinely 50-50 fight.  I don't think he bullies AJ the way he bullied Wilder last fight, as AJ is better on his feet. he has more ways to tag fury if he is too aggresive. Fury might box on the outside, but i'm not sure his ego lets him....

1 minute ago, Greg2607 said:

I WILL just about agree with you on that..... but honestly...... Has Fury ever really been tested at the absolute highest level??  Don't get me wrong, I love tyson fury, I think he is articulate, I think he is a fantastic boxer who can adopt multiple styles..... last few fights though....  Wilder (granted, massive puncher, but rubbish boxer)  Otto Wallin, Tom Schwarz, Wilder again, Pianeta, Seferi, Klitschko, Christian Hamer, Derick Chisora and Joey Abell.....

Arguably, only 2 of those are worthy of note. Wilder and Klitschko.  

AJ's last 10 fights.....Pulev, Andy Ruiz (x2 obviously) Povetkin, Parker, Takam, Klitschko, Molina, Breazeale, Charles Martin, Dillian Whyte...

Feels like there is much more pedigree and world class level boxers in AJ's history than Furys....

I think this is a genuinely 50-50 fight.  I don't think he bullies AJ the way he bullied Wilder last fight, as AJ is better on his feet. he has more ways to tag fury if he is too aggresive. Fury might box on the outside, but i'm not sure his ego lets him....

This is pretty much how I see the fight. 

I don’t see a Fury knockdown, so it’ll go the distance is he wins. 

AJ has the power to knock Fury down, however can he get up like he did against Wilder. 

The winner of this set of fights, needs to fight Whyte. Who I think they both beat unfortunately for Whyte. 

The loser needs to fight Wilder, who up until that Fury fight, was apparently the one no one wanted due to the punching power.

I noticed Ruiz has shifted some timber as well, so it’ll be interesting to see how he performs with a slimmed down physique. 

1 minute ago, Sly said:

This is pretty much how I see the fight. 

I don’t see a Fury knockdown, so it’ll go the distance is he wins. 

AJ has the power to knock Fury down, however can he get up like he did against Wilder. 

The winner of this set of fights, needs to fight Whyte. Who I think they both beat unfortunately for Whyte. 

The loser needs to fight Wilder, who up until that Fury fight, was apparently the one no one wanted due to the punching power.

I noticed Ruiz has shifted some timber as well, so it’ll be interesting to see how he performs with a slimmed down physique. 

I have a feeling history might show us that he is a much better fighter than people realised going into the 1st AJ fight.  He has seriously quick hands, strong chin and decent power.   If he gets in some form of shape, I think he could be a force.  Right now, I think he is a better fighter than Whyte.  Whyte get's buzzed ALOT. isn't AJ the only one to ever put RUiz on his back?

1 hour ago, Greg2607 said:

I have a feeling history might show us that he is a much better fighter than people realised going into the 1st AJ fight.  He has seriously quick hands, strong chin and decent power.   If he gets in some form of shape, I think he could be a force.  Right now, I think he is a better fighter than Whyte.  Whyte get's buzzed ALOT. isn't AJ the only one to ever put RUiz on his back?

Agree, have you seen the recent weight loss pictures? 

0944FA40-6F5E-4929-BA98-9D2044F1E048.jpeg

446DEA5F-EDEC-4501-9622-A27AA40911DA.jpeg

1 hour ago, Sly said:

Mayweather padding his record again….

46 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Didn’t this youtuber lose to another youtuber? How pathetic is this 

As long as Joe Public are daft enough to line Floyds pockets by continuing to pay to watch this shite, I can't really blame him for riding the gravy train.

22 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

Chisora with more pantomime shite.

Loses the coin toss but says he won't fight unless he can walk in second.

Then changes his mind because him Mum told him to lol