Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FeedTheYakLCFC

Barnsley Away - Boycott?

I can't believe some people are saying they're fine paying £30 for Forest but £30 for Barnsley is disgraceful lol

Massive difference, one is big game that often sells out, one is played in a stadium with more empty seats than taken.

My problem isnt the £30, its if we take 6,000 at this then what happens next year? £40? At some point you come to your senses and just think that this can't go on. I come to that point for a away game 3 hours away in a shithole that will be a stadium with 10,000 empty seats in.

The chief exec and chairman at Barnsley must read this thread , piss themselves and then have a good old laugh in the boardroom saying "how the fcuk have we got away with this? over a few drinks" :S

This is all total bollox...I'm old enough to remember certain issues that I'm not going into here but basically Barnsley don't like us and haven't for many years, they will use any excuse to screw us over and this year it's the fact that we are a rich club ffs....like all us loyal fans have suddenly been given a hand out by the club so we can afford inflated ticket prices! :giggle:

What makes you say that?

I'm there!

Got my tickets today.

Special occasion for MF to roll through on an away day.

PS

Stop being gypos and buy tickets.

At £30 mate, I could get atleast 4 blow jobs in Milton Keynes, so that's where i'm going!!

Unfortunately I have other people to think about, and finances are not so open, £10 is 2 tickets to the cinema for the kids!!!

At £30 mate, I could get atleast 4 blow jobs in Milton Keynes, so that's where i'm going!!

Unfortunately I have other people to think about, and finances are not so open, £10 is 2 tickets to the cinema for the kids!!!

Fair enough mate.

I no longer live in Milton Keynes! :trumpet:

Na, She's cool. I've informed her of you.

Going to Barnsley next week. I'm hoping to get to a few more games this season down the 'POWER'

Did you tell her I was fit, built like a greek god but with a bigger willy!!!

Good, we can have a few beers then, and reminisch about the good old days!!

Did you tell her I was fit, built like a greek god but with a bigger willy!!!

Good, we can have a few beers then, and reminisch about the good old days!!

Sort of. I just said you were a morbidly obese herion addict, with a long greasy pony tail who's listed on the Leicestershire sex offenders register. Is that okay?

aahh yes the good ol'days.

Sort of. I just said you were a morbidly obese herion addict, with a long greasy pony tail who's listed on the Leicestershire sex offenders register. Is that okay?

aahh yes the good ol'days.

You missed GAY inbetween Leicestershire and sex!!!! Other then that, it's perfect!!!:thumbup:

PS - That's more like the description of Dangerous Tiger!!

Massive difference, one is big game that often sells out, one is played in a stadium with more empty seats than taken.

My problem isnt the £30, its if we take 6,000 at this then what happens next year? £40? At some point you come to your senses and just think that this can't go on. I come to that point for a away game 3 hours away in a shithole that will be a stadium with 10,000 empty seats in.

The chief exec and chairman at Barnsley must read this thread , piss themselves and then have a good old laugh in the boardroom saying "how the fcuk have we got away with this? over a few drinks" :S

But that's the thing, you're not going out of principle, which is fine. I'm choosing to go because I want to, especially after 2 weeks without a match, not because I think the price is fair.

However I don't see why Barnsley should care if our Forest away trip is £30, sell out or no sell out. It's still just another football club in the same division and they can easily argue that if it's OK for Forest to charge £30 then it's OK for them to do it as well.

I'm not saying prices aren't extortionate these days because they are.

sure it said only 10 remaining. And seeing as i had 2?.

still going to be a decent turn out.

Are you sure 10 isn't the maximum you are allowed to buy? Because I've just been on and it says seats - 356.

BTW I can't understand why there are student prices on the mian site but when you actually go and buy them from LCFC direct there's no option for student, only under 18? Will they check for student cards on the door does anyone know?

Also can you get Fox Travel online? I can't find anything about that.

£30.00 to sit in that s**t hole, think we are paying the price for being promotion favourites at the beginning of the season. Looks like a lot of clubs don't want people watching them anymore

Same price as Forest, that was worse ... first away game for me, felt like I was sat in a giant cardboard box lol:/

Archived