Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mack

Here comes the moan in

Did we learn anything new, nothing significantly

Actually we did...... :thumbup:

NFP clearly said that some players would be leaving in January, assuming one to go is Bruno I can see several others leaving, Fernandes, Johnson, maybe Abe....... :dunno:

if Johnson and Fernandes go back Yuki won't be leaving as that would only leave Danns as cover for CM, I think Oakley will go too

I think it's a high possibility the Yuki is off back to Japan. i think Fernandes might go, and Johnson might hang about as back up. Though it won't surprise me if we look to bring someone in too in Jan.

if Johnson and Fernandes go back Yuki won't be leaving as that would only leave Danns as cover for CM, I think Oakley will go too

Unless we bring more loan signings in...

But if the window ends and we still have the same first-choice midfield we have now, that will tell us all we need to know about the (lack of) ambition at the club.

Unless we bring more loan signings in...

But if the window ends and we still have the same first-choice midfield we have now, that will tell us all we need to know about the (lack of) ambition at the club.

Pearson suggested in one of his responses that the results in the next few games would be decisive in our chances in bringing in players. It says it all. Why would you join a club who might or might not be fighting for a playoff place.

Pearson suggested in one of his responses that the results in the next few games would be decisive in our chances in bringing in players. It says it all. Why would you join a club who might or might not be fighting for a playoff place.

or it could mean he becomes more ruthless and players that think their safe get booted out

or it could mean he becomes more ruthless and players that think their safe get booted out

His team selection in the past 3 games doesn't suggest he is getting more ruthless. If he doesn't prove the opposite in the next game then I shake my head in despair. If we don't start improving and showing consistency (not consistent team selection) then we can forget about bringing in better players to improve the squad in January.

His team selection in the past 3 games doesn't suggest he is getting more ruthless. If he doesn't prove the opposite in the next game then I shake my head in despair. If we don't start improving and showing consistency (not consistent team selection) then we can forget about bringing in better players to improve the squad in January.

he said on Saturday, if attitudes don't change the personnel will, I'm going to take him at his word

he said on Saturday, if attitudes don't change the personnel will, I'm going to take him at his word

Well I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Proof is in the Christmas Pudding. But if we don't start get to winning ways, and conclusively too, we can forget the cream of the crop, and will be overpaying for the cream of the crap instead.

Well I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Proof is in the Christmas Pudding. But if we don't start get to winning ways, and conclusively too, we can forget the cream of the crop, and will be overpaying for the cream of the crap instead.

we have done for years, the days of getting a Muzzy Izzet for nothing from a Prem academy or a Neil Lennon & Robbie Savage from Crewe are long since over

Why did we kick towards the family end instead of the kop in the second half vs Posh.

Because, it seems the fcukwit who captained us in that game prefers us to kick towards the Kop in the first half.

Just like we did in the Bristol City and Millwall games when the tactic proved such a success...

He also refused to comment on the inadequacies of the midfield but was critical of the way we defended the two goals. I expect to see changes at the back but the middle to remain with little change, perhaps the dropping of King which he did last time we went through a phase like this.

Which to me says they will get a couple of more chances yet.

If he doesn't believe the others will do anything better than those currently in the team, then that's fine. Nobody can really sit here and say any of the others have actually taken their chance when they had it. If he believes that, then we'll end up with the same midfield until he can buy what he considers to be better in Jan.

Edited by Babylon

Because, it seems the fcukwit who captained us in that game prefers us to kick towards the Kop in the first half.

Just like we did in the Bristol City and Millwall games when the tactic proved such a success...

In fairness to Wellens, City actually won more points per game on average when attacking the Kop in the first half last season.

Beckford is an enigma. Looks to have potential but fails to deliver. Where have I heard that before?

DJ, but at least Beckford's attitude appears to be spot on I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt as he hasn't had much service and this will be rectified next month.

It's embarrassing, really, what the hell did our fans expect from Pearson going on?

Lets be honest, it's the same lot being all picky, you know full-well if he'd slated his players and told you how Fernandes/Johnson are fvcking off then you'd all be calling him unprofessional for letting people know too many ins and outs.

As usual with the Leicester fans, he can't win.