Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

New layout

Underneath your avatar/personal information?

It's slightly transparent, that might be why you can't see it that easily.

It's not there for me? It's to the right of MultiQuote and Quote on each persons post. Transparent until you hover your cursor over that individual's post.

Not for me. :unsure:

It's not there for me? It's to the right of MultiQuote and Quote on each persons post. Transparent until you hover your cursor over that individual's post.

What are all you on about lol ? That's confused me loads!

The only 'top' button I see is the arrow at the bottom centre of each page...?

It's in the bottom left corner of the post, where it was before but with Top written rather than just an arrow.

No wonder I was confused. DB11 you tit :P.

It was there earlier.

But it's here now.

Click the icon in the top right corner.

What the button with the 4 white squares in it? If so, when I click it it does nothing, just flashes orange but does nothing more. :dunno:

What are all you on about lol ? That's confused me loads!

The only 'top' button I see is the arrow at the bottom centre of each page...?

No wonder I was confused. DB11 you tit :P.

It's moved now! 'Top' and 'Report' have gone underneath the avatar leaving only MultiQuote and Quote on the right hand side.

Where's my avatar gone?

Avatars uploaded elsewhere couldn't be converted, you'll need to update it again. edit - done it for you.

What the button with the 4 white squares in it? If so, when I click it it does nothing, just flashes orange but does nothing more. :dunno:

Thats the right button, but that shouldn't be happening.

Avatars uploaded elsewhere couldn't be converted, you'll need to update it again. edit - done it for you.

Thats the right button, but that shouldn't be happening.

Tis. :(

Appreciate the hard work Mark.

One question - since the upgrade I haven't been able to access the forum via Tapatalk. It asks me to log in but when I try it doesn't recognise that I've entered my password (says something like "You must complete both fields", aka login and password even though I have entered both fields).

Any ideas?

Appreciate the hard work Mark.

One question - since the upgrade I haven't been able to access the forum via Tapatalk. It asks me to log in but when I try it doesn't recognise that I've entered my password (says something like "You must complete both fields", aka login and password even though I have entered both fields).

Any ideas?

Sorry I hadn't updated that. Does it work now?

Archived