Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

New layout

My photo keeps disappearing after I've imported it on my profile for some reason so I can't have an avatar.

What am I doing wrong when everyone else seems to find it easier? :dunno:

Does it work if you upload it now? It's not your fault something didn't go to plan during the upgrade for certain members and you was one of them. :/

On the mobile version is there any way to go to a particular page on a thread? Mine onlylet's me click on the thread and takes me to the last post I had previously read of that thread, which is great but if you want to go to the start or the end quickly, I can't see an alternative?

Does it work if you upload it now? It's not your fault something didn't go to plan during the upgrade for certain members and you was one of them. :/

Sill no joy fella, I'll try after the game.

Thanks anyway mate.

On the mobile version is there any way to go to a particular page on a thread? Mine onlylet's me click on the thread and takes me to the last post I had previously read of that thread, which is great but if you want to go to the start or the end quickly, I can't see an alternative?

Just added the page links back onto the mobile skin, it was annoying without them.

where is the "1st unread post" function for the threads it seems to have vanished?

The blue folder does that for new posts.

I like it and i'm very old.

Class creep! :glare::P

Also, why when I go to reply to a post, can't I put my cursor where I fr***in well want it? Have to put it after [/quote*] then return to get it where I want it. :angry: *sighs and grumbles*

Has the thingy in your profile where it listed which of your posts had received reputation points disappeared? Or can I just not find it? :dunno:

I agree with Potter, too. It is very white. Makes my eyes hurt... or maybe that's the cider I've consumed today. :/

My photo keeps disappearing after I've imported it on my profile for some reason so I can't have an avatar.

What am I doing wrong when everyone else seems to find it easier? :dunno:

F5 might do the trick.

Has the thingy in your profile where it listed which of your posts had received reputation points disappeared? Or can I just not find it? :dunno:

It's disappeared. Don't worry, your eyes haven't failed you yet :P

Archived