Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Turtles Head

Holidays

Looking to book a summer holiday soon, somewhere in Europe. After 6 months of backpacking last year, we are after a chilled out week, in the sun, renting a cottage or apartment just the two of us. Any recommendations? Started looking at the south of France, never been.

Where is everybody else off to for summer?

One of my mates is on a placement in downtown LA so a few of us have booked 5 nights in LA then driving down to Vegas in rented cars for 5 nights in the Bellagio.

Off to Amsterdam for 6 nights in february as well, it's a good job the missus isn't a big fan of valentines.

One of my mates is on a placement in downtown LA so a few of us have booked 5 nights in LA then driving down to Vegas in rented cars for 5 nights in the Bellagio.

Off to Amsterdam for 6 nights in february as well, it's a good job the missus isn't a big fan of valentines.

Just got back from the dam, nice place, looking at around 6 euro a beer though, expensive game!

Just got back from the dam, nice place, looking at around 6 euro a beer though, expensive game!

That's why you go to the "coffee shops" and just smoke a shit load of weed or take space cakes. Was cheaper and generally a bit of a change from the normal pub scene.

Miami in March for the Ultra music festival, couple of stag weekends in the summer, want to get back to California by the end of the year as well.

Barcelona for 6 nights in Feb. Heading to the states for a wedding and visiting friends and family for two weeks in May. Then Sardinia for a week long music festival in September. Proper fVcking mint m8's.

You're going to Sun and Bass? Nice.

Krakow next month including a nice lighthearted trip to Auschwitz. Primavera and Rockness festivals in June for stag do's. And then the big one is now 2 weeks in Japan in July - rent out my flat for the Olympics and get someone to pay for my holiday. Sorted.

Unless you have a specific reason to go to toronto, Vancouver makes more sense logistically. It's just across the border from Seattle and a nicer city than Toronto IMO.

I can see your point but both places will only be used as a base to explore the surrounding areas. May even use Vancouver as a base-haven't really sorted out the logistics yet so will probably end up in Mexico again for two weeks :unsure: But thanks for the info :thumbup:

You're going to Sun and Bass? Nice.

Krakow next month including a nice lighthearted trip to Auschwitz. Primavera and Rockness festivals in June for stag do's. And then the big one is now 2 weeks in Japan in July - rent out my flat for the Olympics and get someone to pay for my holiday. Sorted.

Yup. :thumbup:

Been wanting to go for the last couple of years.

Looking to book a summer holiday soon, somewhere in Europe. After 6 months of backpacking last year, we are after a chilled out week, in the sun, renting a cottage or apartment just the two of us. Any recommendations? Started looking at the south of France, never been.

Where is everybody else off to for summer?

We had a wonderfully chilled week in Alghero (Sardinia) a couple of years ago. Any pics you find on the internet, the sea really is that blue and the sand really is that white.

Easyjet fly to Olbia, Ryanair fly direct to Alghero.

Try any of the links below for accommodation;

http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/

http://www.holiday-rentals.co.uk/

http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/

We went ski-ing in France over Christmas so might holiday on the Isle of Wight this summer...oh wait...

• 6 months later...

Archived