Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
boring_jester

The Walking Dead

Who was the guy at the end? Was it Ricks old friend from the previous season?

It was the guy from the first ever episode, the bloke who takes Rick into his house and explains about the virus etc.

He came back for 1 episode in Season 3 after his son died 

What an excellent start to the season!

The first 5 mins were seriously brutal, but overall such a great episode.. If this is how the season is gonna pan out then dare I say it this early that we could well be looking at the best season yet

Oh and the after credits return of Morgan was brilliantly done.. Can't wait to see what is in store for him and of course Rick & co

Gareth is definitely not dead, him and his other goons will try hunt down Rick & co and turn into the hunters from the comic, already signs they are with what was going down at terminus

Edited by Chrisuki

Another cracking episode. I just wish they would move the story on a bit quicker and not end on a cliffhanger every single week!

That's why the ratings are going through the roof, everyone can't wait till the next episode..

But yeah good episode once again, slower this one but that was expected but still alot of key plot development and of course that ending!

Another top episode. So far this season they've really stepped up the quality in terms of writing.

So who's in the bushes behind Deryl? Beth?

It was probably the closest we have seen to a straight adaptation from the comics this episode.. Rick & co went full blown crazy on the hunters, it was brutal!

Talk is it's a new character called Noah who is supposed to be with Beth at this hospital she's in.. My thoughts are that Daryl/Carol get to the hospital all hell breaks loose and Daryl gets away with this Noah guy but Beth and Carol are still at the hospital which then leads us eventually to mission save Beth & Carol..

I'm not the biggest Beth fan so this Beth episode next week doesn't really excite me much but it will be interesting to see it all play out and tie in

Edited by Chrisuki

I'm a bit disappointed the Hunter/Hunted thing didn't play out a little longer, a bit too quick a resolution and we only lost Bob, nobody really liked Bob, I was kinda hoping it would play out until the mid season break, with them slowly picking off targets all stealth like and sabotaging their attempts to fix the van and get to Washington, with GI Joe thinking it was Rick.

It was just a bit too quick to get to the pay off.

Another top episode. So far this season they've really stepped up the quality in terms of writing.

So who's in the bushes behind Deryl? Beth?

Hopefully Morgan. 

I'm a bit disappointed the Hunter/Hunted thing didn't play out a little longer, a bit too quick a resolution and we only lost Bob, nobody really liked Bob, I was kinda hoping it would play out until the mid season break, with them slowly picking off targets all stealth like and sabotaging their attempts to fix the van and get to Washington, with GI Joe thinking it was Rick.

I was kind of glad they didn't drag it out, was so satisfying when Rick said "I already made you a promise" and whipped out the red handled Machete he promised to kill Gareth with in the first episode. 

Loved the tainted meat part with Bob, great acting. 

I'm a bit disappointed the Hunter/Hunted thing didn't play out a little longer, a bit too quick a resolution and we only lost Bob, nobody really liked Bob, I was kinda hoping it would play out until the mid season break, with them slowly picking off targets all stealth like and sabotaging their attempts to fix the van and get to Washington, with GI Joe thinking it was Rick.

I see what you are getting at and it could have worked but the Hunter arc in the comics didn't last long

Hopefully Morgan.

I was kind of glad they didn't drag it out, was so satisfying when Rick said "I already made you a promise" and whipped out the red handled Machete he promised to kill Gareth with in the first episode.

Loved the tainted meat part with Bob, great acting.

It definitely won't be Morgan, he's about 2 months behind the group so expect him to be seen again probably after mid season.. Maybe ep10 upwards, he could however make little appearances to keep us viewers updated on his whereabouts

Yeah loved that Bob line, glad that whole story was used in the TV show albeit different characters but same payoff

Have you tried just watching TV programs instead of trying to re-write them all. You might enjoy them a bit more. 

On subject the series has started very well, suprising as I thought it was going the way of very shit very quickly

Edited by Manwell Pablo

Have you tried just watching TV programs instead of trying to re-write them all. You might enjoy them a bit more.

On subject the series has started very well, suprising as I thought it was going the way of very shit very quickly

Yep, tried it, got bored, find the stories in my head more interesting.