Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Game of Thrones - hide spoilers please.

Guest BlueBrett

Well presumably Jaime and Cersei are back at it every night now they're both in KL. Unless he has an issue with her new hairstyle 

2 hours ago, Countryfox said:

How many dragons do you reckon they will kill with that big crossbow thing ? ...

1 ...   2/1

2 ...   8/1

All 3  ...   12/1

0 ...   3/1

1, because I saw a theory pointing out that one of the trailers showed 3 stone dragon heads and by the end of the trailer there were only 2 left

Edited by the fox
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, the fox said:
  Hide contents

1, because I saw a theory pointing out that one of the trailers showed 3 stone dragon heads and by the end of the trailer there were only 2 left

Additionally,

there was a promo poster with the Night King mounted on a dragon of his own. This might suggest that either he has one of his own ready anyway, or he takes the one that is killed for himself.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

Additionally,

Hide contents

there was a promo poster with the Night King mounted on a dragon of his own. This might suggest that either he has one of his own ready anyway, or he takes the one that is killed for himself.

There was a theory video about some leaks (backed up by photos) of Jon going to catch a white but gets ambushed by them and when daenerys comes to help, the night's king kills one of her dragons.

4 minutes ago, the fox said:

Hide contents

There was a theory video about some leaks (backed up by photos) of Jon going to catch a white but gets ambushed by them and when daenerys comes to help, the night's king kills one of her dragons.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if that were true.

But I don't see Dany being reduced to just one dragon for the time being, so that would mean the ballistas don't kill one - though I might be wrong.

16 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

It wouldn't surprise me at all if that were true.

Hide contents

But I don't see Dany being reduced to just one dragon for the time being, so that would mean the ballistas don't kill one - though I might be wrong.

for me, as much as a believe in the theory, i think the lost dragon resembles rhaegal (the one named after rhaegar). i think the lost dragon doesn't mean death but the fact tit isn't dany's any more. he will be the one bonding with jon meaning that he is allegiance is not to her (dany) any more). finding it hard to believe the ballistas can kill a dragon (injure him maybe, but not a kill)

24 minutes ago, the fox said:

Reveal hidden contents

for me, as much as a believe in the theory, i think the lost dragon resembles rhaegal (the one named after rhaegar). i think the lost dragon doesn't mean death but the fact tit isn't dany's any more. he will be the one bonding with jon meaning that he is allegiance is not to her (dany) any more). finding it hard to believe the ballistas can kill a dragon (injure him maybe, but not a kill)

I imagine one Dragon will die somehow, you need one for Dany to ride one for Jon to ride, but there are no more Targaryen's to ride the third, so I think the crossbow will kill one, or at least injure it, Dany and Jon ride the other 2 to the wall, where the injured Dragon gets taken out and becomes a Zombie Dragon

8 minutes ago, Captain... said:

Hide contents

I imagine one Dragon will die somehow, you need one for Dany to ride one for Jon to ride, but there are no more Targaryen's to ride the third, so I think the crossbow will kill one, or at least injure it, Dany and Jon ride the other 2 to the wall, where the injured Dragon gets taken out and becomes a Zombie Dragon

but how he will be turned to a white if he get's injured in king's landing?
i saw a theory about tyrion being a targaryen, in the books he said he has some characteristics of a targ, that would explain why tywin hate him. even though tywin i prideful man he didn't punish jamie and cersei or take any of their royal lineage because of what they done, he even backed joffrey to be a king.

Edited by the fox

2 minutes ago, the fox said:

but how he will be turned to a white if he get injured in king's landing?
i saw a theory about tyrion being a targaryen, in the box he said he has some characteristics of a targ, that would explain why tywin hate him. even though tywin i prideful man he didn't punishjamie and cersei or take any of their royal lineage because of what they done, he even backed joffrey to be a king.

I saw this too - it was given as the reason why Tywin resigned as hand of the King to Aerys - he thought Aerys had been with his wife but couldn't prove it.

Just now, leicsmac said:

I saw this too - it was given as the reason why Tywin resigned as hand of the King to Aerys - he thought Aerys had been with his wife but couldn't prove it.

poor tyrion lol . man can't catch a break. too bad he is now a watered down version of himself. thankfully we have jon who got a real push and is now imo a better actor. i always thought that the hatred for tyrion was not just because of him being a midget. even though tywin appreciated smarts, he never gave tyrion his proper love.

19 minutes ago, the fox said:
  Hide contents

but how he will be turned to a white if he get's injured in king's landing?
i saw a theory about tyrion being a targaryen, in the books he said he has some characteristics of a targ, that would explain why tywin hate him. even though tywin i prideful man he didn't punish jamie and cersei or take any of their royal lineage because of what they done, he even backed joffrey to be a king.

It is injured in the attack on King's Landing, but still joins the attack on the white walkers, but is taken down because it is injured. Maybe. I also heard the Tyrion rumour, but I can't see him riding a dragon.

1 minute ago, Captain... said:

Reveal hidden contents

It is injured in the attack on King's Landing, but still joins the attack on the white walkers, but is taken down because it is injured. Maybe. I also heard the Tyrion rumour, but I can't see him riding a dragon.

It's been thought for a while that Tyrion is the "third Targaryen"...but yeah, I can't see it happening either.

1 minute ago, Captain... said:

Hide contents

seem logical. but didn't the dragon worm up to tyrion. i really felt like he had a connection with the dragons after he told that story about a young him.

one other thing, dont you feel like drogon is too big for a 5-7 yea old? he is almost third of the size of balerion ( the biggest dragon in history) after they showed his skull (balerion died at the age of 220-something years)

25 minutes ago, the fox said:

Hide contents

poor tyrion  . man can't catch a break. 

Poor Tyrion !! ...     you are joking ! ...  the little bugger has spent half the series shagging and getting drunk ...   now he's following blondie about ...   lucky little fooker if you ask me !