Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Game of Thrones - hide spoilers please.

13 minutes ago, the fox said:

Another great episode. This season so far is amazing, too bad I read the leaks, didn't know that they would be this accurate :(

I am glad that I didn't, because I feared that they were.

Lots of interesting stuff, good pacing. Glad to see Jorah has gotten himself sorted out!

Seems like things have been engineered so that the only thing Dany can really use to take control of Westeros now is her dragons.

5 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

I am glad that I didn't, because I feared that they were.

Reveal hidden contents

Lots of interesting stuff, good pacing. Glad to see Jorah has gotten himself sorted out!

Seems like things have been engineered so that the only thing Dany can really use to take control of Westeros now is her dragons.

Do you know how hard it is fighting the urge to spoil it to other people, the full 4 episodes lol !

Kinda bothered by how time passes in there, how Jon got to dany before arya to winter fell?

Jorah looks too good for a man who almost turned to stone!

Oohhhh you would like what's gonna happen next episode lol

Loved how sir davos backed Jon, dany was listing here names while he was like "this is Jon snow, main man extraordinaire" lol

10 hours ago, the fox said:

Do you know how hard it is fighting the urge to spoil it to other people, the full 4 episodes lol !

Reveal hidden contents

Kinda bothered by how time passes in there, how Jon got to dany before arya to winter fell?

Jorah looks too good for a man who almost turned to stone!

Oohhhh you would like what's gonna happen next episode lol

Loved how sir davos backed Jon, dany was listing here names while he was like "this is Jon snow, main man extraordinaire" lol

lol I can certainly understand the sentiment.

I loved how Davos played it as well - superb. "This is Jon Snow and he's gonna fvck the Night King up."

I'm sure Arya is taking her time and Jon had a pretty quick ship so not worried about the time factor all that much.

Seen the preview for the next ep - does look like Dany has finally had enough of messing about and is actually going to deploy the nuclear option! :D That's going to be interesting. Also got a sneaking feeling that Bran is going to rat out Littlefinger and Brienne is going to stick a sword in him.

9 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

lol I can certainly understand the sentiment.

Hide contents

Seen the preview for the next ep - does look like Dany has finally had enough of messing about and is actually going to deploy the nuclear option! :D That's going to be interesting. Also got a sneaking feeling that Bran is going to rat out Littlefinger and Brienne is going to stick a sword in him.

Pretty much spot on, but I would say that bienne is not the one who kills him. And about dany, there will be the field of fire 2.0 for sure. She is done playing games.

So exited to see the meeting between Jon and one of the dragons (seeing in the trailers how drogon was roaring at someone in the island of dragonstone, so there is a big chance that was him]

My thoughts on that ep :Getting frustrated at

Dany seemingly getting out-played on every move, I think they are setting it up so they just invade Kings Landing and kill a bunch of people. I think Jaime will start resenting Cersei, particularly if she marries Euron before the war is done. But I think Euron will betray the Lannisters for his own gain. 

I also don't think Cersei poisoned the sand snake - I think it's psychological and her daughter will just starve to death in front of her mother instead. Would be brutal.

Bran is a little creep. Understandable as he has seen some ****ed up shit. Can't wait for him to dish out the details on Jon being a Targaryan and Littlefinger's betrayals. 

4 hours ago, lgfualol said:

My thoughts on that ep :Getting frustrated at

Hide contents

Dany seemingly getting out-played on every move, I think they are setting it up so they just invade Kings Landing and kill a bunch of people. I think Jaime will start resenting Cersei, particularly if she marries Euron before the war is done. But I think Euron will betray the Lannisters for his own gain. 

I also don't think Cersei poisoned the sand snake - I think it's psychological and her daughter will just starve to death in front of her mother instead. Would be brutal.

Bran is a little creep. Can't wait for him to dish out the details on Jon being a Targaryan and Littlefinger's betrayals. 

They are doing that so she would need to be on the good side of Jon snow and for here to use her dragons.

You saw how cersei said to the man from the iron bank that she will pay her Dept, and guess where the money gonna come? It's from olenna and the reach after they have taken that castle over.

They are moving the gold to king's landing and dany will burn their army. And I don't think euron gonna Betray them, not now, he has too much invested in it and he loved how people treated him like a hero so he won't run away until cercei is dead IMO.

I think the ravens are what kills little finger, they will find a copy of his betrayals and that will be good bye for him.

Edited by the fox

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:
  Hide contents

How ****ing cool is Euron though?

The Silence is ****ing cool

He's a decent bad guy but Ramsay Bolton was better imo.  I'll admit he is growing on me though - at first he came across as a daft Jack Sparrow pirate type but all of a sudden he's taken on a more serious tone.

10 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

He's a decent bad guy but Ramsay Bolton was better imo.  I'll admit he is growing on me though - at first he came across as a daft Jack Sparrow pirate type but all of a sudden he's taken on a more serious tone.

Yeah as a bad guy Ramsay was better but if there's anyone I'd like to be right now it's

Euron