Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Game of Thrones - hide spoilers please.

55 minutes ago, Ashley said:

CLICK AT YOUR OWN WISH.

Reveal hidden contents

So I've seen and heard that Jon Snow finds Dragon Eggs? When mining for Dragon Glass?

Scrambled up and on toast !!    Great breakfast ! ...          but I wouldn't fart or burp for a while ...

On 1/8/2017 at 10:04, lgfualol said:

My thoughts on that ep :Getting frustrated at

Hide contents

Dany seemingly getting out-played on every move, I think they are setting it up so they just invade Kings Landing and kill a bunch of people. I think Jaime will start resenting Cersei, particularly if she marries Euron before the war is done. But I think Euron will betray the Lannisters for his own gain. 

I also don't think Cersei poisoned the sand snake - I think it's psychological and her daughter will just starve to death in front of her mother instead. Would be brutal.

Bran is a little creep. Understandable as he has seen some ****ed up shit. Can't wait for him to dish out the details on Jon being a Targaryan and Littlefinger's betrayals. 

It would be 'too easy' if Dany just waltzed over Westeros. You need to show her to be vulnerable. Cersei is like the penultimate boss, so it should be harder than anything she's faced so far.

The way this is playing out, with the hints in episode 3 in particular, I'd expect Jaime to stop and betray Cersei at the very last moment. His conversation with Olenna, the Joffrey reveal (and the subsequent consequences it had for his family), the not-so-secret rage sex, her seemingly solo gameplan with no end-game other than total destruction will lead him to have another Kingslayer moment and maybe suicide after that. Would like to see him fight side by side with Jon and Dany against the white walkers.though

I was half expecting Cersei to punish Ellaria by re-enacting the scene of Elia Martell's (and her children's) death what with the Mountain being present.[\spoiler]

A big spoiler for the season (leaked from the last two episodes of season7)

The night's king kills one of the dragons (viserion) and turn him into a white, all because Jon wanted a white walker to prove that they exist and when dany comes to save him (and others) the dragon gets killed

game-of-thrones.jpg

Edited by the fox

27 minutes ago, the fox said:

A big spoiler for the season (leaked from the last two episodes of season7)

Hide contents

The night's king kills one of the dragons (viserion) and turn him into a white, all because Jon wanted a white walker to prove that they exist and when dany comes to save him (and others) the dragon gets killed

game-of-thrones.jpg

This happens in episode 6.  The script was leaked online.  You could second guess this one to some extent though as it could be construed that The Night King is seen in the trailers in your "spoilered post".

Edited by Legend_in_blue

20 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

This happens in episode 6.  The script was leaked online.  You could second guess this one to some extent though as it could be construed that The Night King is seen in the trailers in your "spoilered post".

I know! I read the leaks but you can never be too sure lol better spoiler tag it in case anyone thinks they are spoiling their enjoyment!

• Like 1

Holy shit.

Thirty minutes of good set piece buildup...and then twenty minutes of non-stop unreal action. Amazing battle choreography once more.

Really thought Bronn might buy the farm there (figured neither Jaime nor Dany would, so think Jaime will still get out alive) and also thought that ballista might actually have killed Drogon (and so likely Dany too) rather than just wounding him.

Also, seeing the dragons and Dothraki finally in open play in Westeros is utterly fantastic.

Edited by leicsmac
  • Like 1

holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck holy fvck 

What an episode. HOLY SHIT.

Edited by lgfualol

Is that the best episode of all seasons so far? IMO it's between this and the last two of season 6. 

That last 15 minutes was just insane, don't think I've ever rooted for both sides during a battle before. Definitely thought Bronn was going to die, and Drogon when he was heading straight at the Scorpion.

U5S0m9c4EcMsCTBtUNdqKDHJxQdmB4OBh8WuUWQC

The scenes with Arya at Winterfell were also really well done. Reckon Littlefinger is surely going to die this season.

Anyone else notice the sexual tension with Jon & Daenerys in the caves? He really has a thing for Caves doesn't he lol 

Edited by EnderbyFox
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, EnderbyFox said:

Is that the best episode of all seasons so far? IMO it's between this and the last two of season 6. 

Reveal hidden contents

That last 15 minutes was just insane, don't think I've ever rooted for both sides during a battle before. Definitely thought Bronn was going to die, and Drogon when he was heading straight at the Scorpion.

U5S0m9c4EcMsCTBtUNdqKDHJxQdmB4OBh8WuUWQC

The scenes with Arya at Winterfell were also really well done. Reckon Littlefinger is surely going to die this season.

Anyone else notice the sexual tension with Jon & Daenerys in the caves? He really has a thing for Caves doesn't he lol 

It's definitely up there. Battle of blackwater, and Watchers on the wall (where the wildlings attack castle black) were really good too.

Top top episode ...    I was rooting for blondie and wanted the incestuous one armed lad and his Robson and Jerome sidekick to get fried ! ...      Loved the little bint getting the better of the big bint in the sword fight scene ...      Too bloody long between episodes !!

In my opinion, one of the best episodes ever.

1) Hardhome - Still the best for me. The ending to that episode is the best ending to any film/television show I've ever seen. It's utterly amazing.

2) Rains of Castamere - The Red Wedding. When you realised that this ain't no game. Everything I thought was going to happen was crushed in that episode. Loved it.

3) The Battle of the Bastards - It was magnificent. The cinematography in that is up there with any film I've seen. The ending to that was also brilliant. A fantastic end to Ramsay's character.

4) Last night - Took a while to get going but that last 20 minutes was properly exhilarating. One of Thrones' best cliff hangers.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

In my opinion, one of the best episodes ever.

1) Hardhome - Still the best for me. The ending to that episode is the best ending to any film/television show I've ever seen. It's utterly amazing.

2) Rains of Castamere - The Red Wedding. When you realised that this ain't no game. Everything I thought was going to happen was crushed in that episode. Loved it.

3) The Battle of the Bastards - It was magnificent. The cinematography in that is up there with any film I've seen. The ending to that was also brilliant. A fantastic end to Ramsay's character.

4) Last night - Took a while to get going but that last 20 minutes was properly exhilarating. One of Thrones' best cliff hangers.

Can't argue with those as a top 4 but I couldn't possibly put them in order.

Special mention to baelor and episode 10 of last season too.

• Like 1