Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Game of Thrones - hide spoilers please.

Great episode, but like everyone else says, that Ed Sheeran scene..

"Never heard that before"

"It's new" *smiles at camera* 

Totally threw me out of the scene and then ****ing Shaun popped up as well. 

The poo scenes almost make me throw up too.

Edited by lgfualol

38 minutes ago, Captain... said:

Then, just as she is about to leave them forever she sees the snoring form of that scene stealing ginger bellend and goes back and cuts him to bloody ribbons laughing and dancing and draping his entrails over her face singing who's your Galway girl now motherfvcker.

lollollollollol

Guest seanfox778
1 hour ago, Voll Blau said:

That Sheeran bit...

Image result for extras chris martin

My cousin doesn't watch Extras and when Ed popped up I immediately paused it and showed him this scene on my phone haha. Exactly what it reminded me of.

Guest seanfox778

I Love You, Man. 7/10

Seen it a few times now and it's really funny. Paul Rudd's awkwardness has me in stitches. 

Guest seanfox778
1 hour ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

ikr one of my favourite episodes

IMG_0536.JPG.3d16d2c5bb25d063a888f84a95e4b76b.JPG

Hahaha, I swear I clicked the film thread lol

compared to s6 e1 this was a good steady season opener - whereas that was a just a rush to close loads of plots from the end of s5

answer to above i dont think hodor was the walker - seemed way too tall

loved the hound scenes - they and presumably the book are giving him more charecter and depth - certainly will be heavily involved from now i think

bran the liability has walked into the wall and will remove the protection spells just like he did at the 3 eyed ravens gaff - dont know if anyone picked up on that

ed sheeran - why why why? completly agree with the comment above in losing immersion of being in the westeros world

loved the back and forths between cersi and jamie and the quick repetivness of the samwell food, toilet bowls scenes

whetted the appetite for e2 for sure

27 minutes ago, Foxin hell said:

wasnt him was it

Well I've had a chat to a colleague about it and the more I think about it the more I think it weren't him.

It looked like his face but he was massive. Dunno. Either way it was cool :D 

5 minutes ago, polarbear said:

compared to s6 e1 this was a good steady season opener - whereas that was a just a rush to close loads of plots from the end of s5

answer to above i dont think hodor was the walker - seemed way too tall

loved the hound scenes - they and presumably the book are giving him more charecter and depth - certainly will be heavily involved from now i think

bran the liability has walked into the wall and will remove the protection spells just like he did at the 3 eyed ravens gaff - dont know if anyone picked up on that

ed sheeran - why why why? completly agree with the comment above in losing immersion of being in the westeros world

loved the back and forths between cersi and jamie and the quick repetivness of the samwell food, toilet bowls scenes

whetted the appetite for e2 for sure

I didn't think there were any spells on the wall.

Good opener, enjoyed some of exchanges between Sansa/Jon,  Jaime/Ceresi and Hound/Brotherhood of Light etc. I think some of people on here who have branded it dull are way too harsh.  GOT has its fair share of filler episodes but with 6 years worth of story-telling,  a steady paced episode such as this one is awesome cause you are heavily invested in characters by then so you just get the significance of small steps or moves they take and truly understand potential of these steps to set up future plots.  

I have always hated Jon Snow but he really impressed me in the last episode.  

14 minutes ago, a_k_b said:

I thought it was Wun Wun, but i thought he died at Winterfell...

There were plenty of wildling giants weren't there? I think it was just showing that the giants are now white walkers too rather than being a specific character. But with Hodor dying on that side of the wall I'm sure we'll see him again with the undead :(

5 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

There were plenty of wildling giants weren't there? I think it was just showing that the giants are now white walkers too rather than being a specific character. But with Hodor dying on that side of the wall I'm sure we'll see him again with the undead :(

Ahh no don't say that, would be a right old tearjerker to see him as a walker

• Like 1

3 hours ago, a_k_b said:

I thought it was Wun Wun, but i thought he died at Winterfell...

It could be.  Perhaps Bran's vision was after the Night King passed through the wall?

There's a few theories flying about.  You read up on one and then the next completely contradicts the one that comes before.

With 6 years invested in this I am finding myself reading up on more and more of the actual back story and some of those far fetched ideas.  

One of the most plausible concerns the connection between the Night King and Bran Stark but I'll stop there for fear of spreading a possible spoiler.  Probably all nonsense though tbf lol