Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Game of Thrones - hide spoilers please.

9 hours ago, AKCJ said:

In my opinion, one of the best episodes ever.

1) Hardhome - Still the best for me. The ending to that episode is the best ending to any film/television show I've ever seen. It's utterly amazing.

2) Rains of Castamere - The Red Wedding. When you realised that this ain't no game. Everything I thought was going to happen was crushed in that episode. Loved it.

3) The Battle of the Bastards - It was magnificent. The cinematography in that is up there with any film I've seen. The ending to that was also brilliant. A fantastic end to Ramsay's character.

4) Last night - Took a while to get going but that last 20 minutes was properly exhilarating. One of Thrones' best cliff hangers.

I also loved Blackwater. 

This ep was probably in my top 3, maybe my top as so much stuff went down.

Little finger, children of the forest, stark reunion, jon and theon, arya showing Sansa what's up..

Also feel really bad for Meera - actress is amazing

I already watched the ep twice.. I really want to watch that last 15 mins over and over.

"Flee, you idiot..., you idiot..., you ****ing idiot."

lol

I've now watched the ending 6 times.  Still think the ending to Hardhome beats it on a shock factor level but it was beautiful TV.

When the Night King gets in on the act, episode 6/7, I'd expect it to top this and probably all of the best episodes from seasons past.

Edited by Legend_in_blue

So are one arm and Robson+Jerome alive ? ...   if they are will they be held for ransom ? ...    or are they dead ?! :o      If so the incestuous queen will be well p1ssed off as she does like a bit of brotherly love !! ...      mind you she would still have one brother left ...   no, no surely not ! ...   not even she would stoop so low !  :)     

1 hour ago, The Bear said:

Bronn will drag Jamie to the surface, they'll both be captured, and then Tyrion and Jamie can argue about why he killed Tywin. Jamie will maybe be back on Tyrion's side then.

Nah, they will get back to King's Landing to warn Cersei of Dragons  and their awesome power but also how the giant crossbow can hurt them.

Expect to see hundreds of them lining the walls of King's Landing.

1 hour ago, Captain... said:

Nah, they will get back to King's Landing to warn Cersei of Dragons  and their awesome power but also how the giant crossbow can hurt them.

Expect to see hundreds of them lining the walls of King's Landing.

Also that the foods all burnt, which might see Cersei wanting to reduce the population of Kings Landing for the coming winter

3 hours ago, Countryfox said:

So are one arm and Robson+Jerome alive ? ...   if they are will they be held for ransom ? ...    or are they dead ?! :o      If so the incestuous queen will be well p1ssed off as she does like a bit of brotherly love !! ...      mind you she would still have one brother left ...   no, no surely not ! ...   not even she would stoop so low !  :)     

That's Londons burning you're talking about I think mate

Found this quite interesting, missed a lot of these references on first watch.

The Interesting Details On "Game Of Thrones" You May Have Missed:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jennaguillaume/spoils-of-war?bffboz&utm_term=.cb7015w18#.tjDXGQDGw

My favourite was:

19. Speaking of Davos, he has a callback of his own...original-grid-image-30040-1502089808-3.j

...showing the most valuable thing he learnt from Stannis, tbh:

sub-buzz-15249-1502089841-5.png?downsize

• Like 1

On 8 August 2017 at 09:54, Countryfox said:

On 8 August 2017 at 13:38, foxfanazer said:

That's Londons burning you're talking about I think mate

Well actually I was making a rather silly but nevertheless well crafted little joke (oops there's another one !) about little people ...   'Stoop so low' ?! ...    which has gone completely under the radar  :(

On 8/8/2017 at 10:36, ealingfox said:

Absolute scenery. Can't wait for next week.

Reveal hidden contents

Really hope Jaime is dead but know that's not gonna be the case

Don't think Jaime will die like this. His whole character arc is building up to climax in a showdown with Cersei. He will likely switch sides at this point, knowing what he does now about Joffrey's death and the subsequent throwing-under-the-bus of Tyrion by Cersei and Tywin. It's too obvious that he'll stop Cersei or die trying [\spoiler]

On 7/8/2017 at 16:31, Babylon said:

Reveal hidden contents

Is it too obvious, that Bronn got spared by Tyene after being poisoned... and he's now going to return the favour and save her

Nah, I know fans are speculating about this, but this is probably the end of the Dorne story line in the show. They won't get any better TV out of it than that last scene with Ellaria and Tyene and the showrunners are unlikely to waste more screen time on these flops.[\spoiler]

Edited by shen
No idea why it's messed up two hidden replies and melded them into one

6 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Hide contents

A mate of asked a decent question the other day.

Do we reckon the arrow that injured Drogon is poisoned?

No, but most likely the bolts will be poisoned in the future now that the weapon has proven successful. It's not like the biology of dragons is known to Qyburn, so he wouldn't know if the type of poison e.g. Oberyn used is poisonous to Dragons[\spoiler]

12 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Reveal hidden contents

A mate of asked a decent question the other day.

Do we reckon the arrow that injured Drogon is poisoned?

I've heard this question too, and like shen I think not - at least for now.

TBH I think if anyone is going to make the first dragon kill, it's going to be the Night King - and it looks like he's coming back into focus pretty soon.