Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Game of Thrones - hide spoilers please.

I also read conspiracies about poisoned arrows, but I don't think it is the case on this occasion.

I also think we might see the dragons wearing bits of armour in the future. Hopefully Dany wears some too because it was dumb to go riding without even a helmet

24 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Anyone read the leaked scripts...

No. Did you spoil yourself doing so? Finally the book readers aren't able to spoil it for show viewers so I'm quite happy to keep the suspense each week

Why would people read leaked reams of text or shitty 360p rips. It baffles the hell out of me.

This show demands to be seen in HD and on as big a screen as possible, with everything coming as a surprise and nothing spoiled. Maximum enjoyment while it's here IMO.

• Like 4

21 hours ago, shen said:

No. Did you spoil yourself doing so? Finally the book readers aren't able to spoil it for show viewers so I'm quite happy to keep the suspense each week

I haven't, but I watched a youtube video that spilled a few bits and pieces before I realised what was happening.... if people thought the last episode was good. I think what's coming up could blow their frigging minds lol

42 minutes ago, the fox said:

Its confirmed!!!!!!!!!

Reveal hidden contents

Jon snow is the rightful king of the 7 kingdoms :frantics:

Amazing episodes but hated how dany burned the tarlies :dry:

Coyh (come on you humans :scarf:) lol

Yeah, it's just bloody typical that Sam didn't get the significance of what was being said to him there. Dramatic irony once again.

17 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

Reveal hidden contents

Yeah, it's just bloody typical that Sam didn't get the significance of what was being said to him there. Dramatic irony once again.

Hope Gilly took that book. Wonder what dany gonna say when she knows that Jon has a better claim lol

Bronn had me in tears when he said to Jaimie "dragons are where our partnership ends" lol

Great episode as per usual. I love how casually Gilly mentions the fact Jon is the rightful ruler. 

The group at the end were like the suicide squad. One of them will die surely. I think the plan is a bit dumb. Cersei will probably try to kill them all instantly if they ever go to Kings Landing.

Next episode seems to take place entirely north of the wall which is exciting.

16 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Hide contents

Great episode as per usual. I love how casually Gilly mentions the fact Jon is the rightful ruler. 

The group at the end were like the suicide squad. One of them will die surely. I think the plan is a bit dumb. Cersei will probably try to kill them all instantly if they ever go to Kings Landing.

I think cersei was gonna use her "pregnancy" to win back Jaimie if he tried to turn on her, but when she knew that he still on her side, she used it anyways to make sure. Hopefully she doesn't do anything to bronn.

Was laughing at how gendry and Jon got together and bonded over their father's relationship until I remembered that Robert caved rhaegar's chest in:mellow:

Edited by the fox

Jon has always said he has no interest in the Iron Throne. He'll let Auntie Dany have it as long as he can rule the North. That's if misery guts Bran will let him (he's the only Stark man left).

At least we have confirmation that Jon is a fully legitimate Targaryen now anyway. I always said I bet Rhaegar and Lyanna married in secret.

Edited by The Bear

1 minute ago, the fox said:
  Hide contents

I think cersei was gonna use her "pregnancy" to win back Jaimie if he tried to turn on her, but when she knew that he still on her side, she used it anyways to make sure. Hopefully she doesn't do anything to bronn.

Was laughing at how gandry and Jon got together and bonded over their father's relationship until I remembered that Robert caved rhaegar chest in:mellow:in

Yeah don't believe that "pregnancy" for one second.

Love Gendry's hammer. Too many people carry swords, this hammer is ****ing boss. Look forward to some white walkers getting their heads smashed off

1 minute ago, lgfualol said:

Hide contents

Love Gendry's hammer. Too many people carry swords, 

Hopefully I'm not the only one that thought his hammer looked way to lightweight, he seemed to walk with it like its nothing, but tell you what, he hit those guards with a one-two combo for the ages lol

Next episode preview showed him going berserk on the walkers so you may get your wish

16 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Reveal hidden contents

It really is a dumb plan, but I guess Jon is desperate and it should lead to a good episode next week.

my money is on Thoros and Dondarrion falling, Jon won't die, Gendry has only just come back, the Hound has unresolved business with the mountain, Tormund has unresolved business with Brienne and Mormont's not going to die beyond the wall.

Not sure how I feel about Dany roasting Tarly's alive. Is she as mad as the mad king?

9 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Jon has always said he has no interest in the Iron Throne. He'll let Auntie Dany have it as long as he can rule the North. That's if misery guts Bran will let him (he's the only Stark man left).

At least we have confirmation that Jon is a fully legitimate Targaryen now anyway. I always said I bet Rhaegar and Lyanna married in secret.

The northmen won't except a targaryen as king in the north, dany really admires jon and I won't be surprised if she threw a marriage proposal out there. He isn't bending the knee anytime soon and Jon looks like the best bachelor in the 7 kingdoms. Good looking and close to her age, a king, a fair and fierce leader. Respected by his people and he is anti-trump. Plus drogon liking him makes him 10/10, and judging by the history of the targaryens, him having the same blood would make him an 11/10 lol

3 minutes ago, the fox said:

Hide contents

Hopefully I'm not the only one that thought his hammer looked way to lightweight, he seemed to walk with it like its nothing, but tell you what, he hit those guards with a one-two combo for the ages lol

Next episode preview showed him going berserk on the walkers so you may get your wish

I also saw a bit with the Hound using a hammer so I am a bit worried about that. 

I can't wait to see some white walkers. I love every ep with them in.

2 minutes ago, Captain... said:

Hide contents

It really is a dumb plan, but I guess Jon is desperate and it should lead to a good episode next week.

my money is on Thoros and Dondarrion falling, Jon won't die, Gendry has only just come back, the Hound has unresolved business with the mountain, Tormund has unresolved business with Brienne and Mormont's not going to die beyond the wall.

Not sure how I feel about Dany roasting Tarly's alive. Is she as mad as the mad king?

I don't think she is as mad, she just loves making people bend the knee and the Tarlys were traitors.

Felt a bit bad for Ricko- I mean Dickon though. ****ing brave bastard.

The northmen won't except a targaryen as king in the north, dany really admires jon and I won't be surprised if she threw a marriage proposal out there. He isn't bending the knee anytime soon and Jon looks like the best bachelor in the 7 kingdoms. Good looking and close to her age, a king, a fair and fierce leader. Respected by his people and he is anti-trump. Plus drogon liking him makes him 10/10, and judging by the history of the targaryens, him having the same blood would make him an 11/10 lol

All very true. I'm not sure how Jon would feel about marrying her once he knows who he is though.

Once the episode has been shown discussion of it is fair game IMO. If people can't manage to stay out of here for the short period between it airing and watching it then that's their own fault.

Edit - Ah I see. All these "reveal  hidden contents" boxes don't show  up on Tapatalk, which is how I view  the forum. I just assumed everyone was posting about everything! I've gone back and edited it. 

Edited by The Bear
  • Thanks 1