Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bald reynard

2 ex-Foxes now League Managers !

I see Paul Groves has just been appointed Caretaker Manager at Bournemouth (replacing Lee Bradbury) - until the end of the season. He joins Gary Rowett, who was made Caretaker Manager at Burton last week (when Peschisolido 'moved aside'). Both were good servants at City. I hope they do well at their respective clubs. Groves, in particular, may be able to make a more significant 'mark' - Bournemouth are not far outside the League 1 play-offs - if he's successful, he could be appointed permanently and we could be playing them next season.

Paul Dickov (Manager) and Gerry Taggart (Assistant) at Oldham.

Simon Grayson at Huddersfield.

Lennon at Celtic. (Not English league)

Just 4 of the top of my head sure there are others.

Yes and obviously Chris Powell at Charlton. When I said 2 ex-Foxes as League Managers - I meant 2 MORE !

I'm trying to think if there are any others. Can people come up with any other names ?

Yes and obviously Chris Powell at Charlton. When I said 2 ex-Foxes as League Managers - I meant 2 MORE !

I'm trying to think if there are any others. Can people come up with any other names ?

Of course - Roberto Mancini, Man City !

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The next ex Leicester player to become a manager will be Steve Thompson.

Presumably meaning if Holloway gets the shove at Blackpool??

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/football-league/blackpool-give-crystal-palace-permission-to-speak-to-ian-holloway-8277901.html

I hope Thommo gets given the chance. I've always thought he was the brains behind Holloway's success at Blackpool.

As I knew his mum in Blackpool she used to get him to send me all sorts of Leicester City gifts back when he was playing for us. Top bloke in my book.

Archived