Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
nothin2seehere

Paul and Hayley lost one of their babies

I hope he's with us next season. It'd be a shame if his last memory of city fans are the moronic boos. Now would be the time to rise above that and offer our full support to him vocally at Leeds

Such sad news, thoughts are with Gally, Hayley and the rest of the family, really hope the kid pulls through! :(

About what Stu said, now is the time to forget about everything that has gone before and really get behind Paul at Leeds, playing or not, us as fans need to give him support aswell, not just the players. Look at Billy Sharp earlier in the season, such a tragic loss but the Donny fans were brilliant.

Not going to the Leeds away game but could someone make a big flag with thinking of you Gally on it? I suppose we could all chip in..

Im not sure what for, but if something suitable was arranged, i'll happily donate.

Archived