Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
nothin2seehere

Paul and Hayley lost one of their babies

Best wishes to them and sincerest condolences, no parent should ever bury their child. Terribly sad day that puts a shit result into perspective.

Big respect to Beckford as well for his 'that's for you Gally' tribute. :appl:

Big respect

Not going to the Leeds away game but could someone make a big flag with thinking of you Gally on it? I suppose we could all chip in..

I would happily donate

Can't and wouldn't want to imagine how they feel right now. Be strong and Dare I say that everybody , including myself , offers there condolences and are praying for all of you.

RIP Luca you brave little man!

Not going to the Leeds away game but could someone make a big flag with thinking of you Gally on it? I suppose we could all chip in..

Brilliant idea!! I'd be in!

Its a funny old thing football, you see comments of pure frustration if gallagher has a bad game, and you get the feeling its personal to the player (although we know its not), but when something like this happens, it really puts into perspective how we as human beings come together to stand and support one another, and still feel other peoples pain as if it were our own!

Reading these comments really does make you feel proud to support a team like leicester, A family, a community, a lifestyle.

Rip.. Prayforava

Guest bss9401

What sad, horrible news and many prayers will be said for the family today. They will be in my thoughts.

The morning after a loss I usually wake up in a bad mood. But this morning was different, I really don't care at all about last night's result. All my thoughts are with the Gallaghers, I couldn't even imagine what they're going through.

I'm not going Leeds either, but it would be great if the people who are going can somehow show their support.

Praying little Ava pulls through.

Sad news. Heard this on the radio last night, but was avoiding this place like the plague.

No matter how bad everyone felt after the game last night, with all the recriminations and moaning, I'm sure everyone are hoping Paul, Hayley, Ava and family all the best wishes.

Bad news, horrible. I thought Gallagher wasn't selected because not only of his poor performances, but because of the apparent bust up with Nigel. However, hearing this sad news, this is why he might not have been picked.

Hope the other baby pulls through and is fine.

Twitter is just a way of getting stuff out to people. Not so strange. The only important thing is the loss of their son and the hope that their daughter survives. All else is trivial and frankly irrelevant. My thoughts are with them. It will be beyond hard.

Archived