Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
nothin2seehere

Paul and Hayley lost one of their babies

I'm confused, did the baby die or is he in intensive care? Either way it's horrible to learn! Great respect for beckford though, he doesn't have a bad attitude!

She was having twins and by the looks of it, Luca the little lad died and the girl is in care. Awful news. My thoughts are with them.

I'm confused, did the baby die or is he in intensive care? Either way it's horrible to learn! Great respect for beckford though, he doesn't have a bad attitude!

The way I read it was that Luca died and Ava is in intensive care.

They were expecting twins and guessing by the weight of the girl they have been given birth prematurely

I know it sounds trite, but following them on Twitter and seeing their messages that showed how proud and excited they were about the impending birth of their twins gives an extra dimension to what is already tragic news.

Genuinely heartbreaking news and we can only hope baby Ava pulls through, if she does she will be truly treasured.

Archived