Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NottsFox

LCFC TATTOO!

Hi everyone!

I really want to get a tattoo representing my love for the club and always will be!

I was wondering if anyone had any advice on what to get (pictures would be helpful) and where on my body to get it!

LCFC TILL I DIE

:scarf: :scarf:

Thanks pal I was hoping to find that link but I couldn't get to it.

I love the fox with the swords, and I might get Leicester City Football Club and 1884 surrounding it above/below, but don't know whether to have it on my arm/chest

Good idea something that can be shaded will look much better, nothing worse than a crap football tattoo

7cddbbf9a0attoos.jpg.jpg

Thanks pal I was hoping to find that link but I couldn't get to it.

I love the fox with the swords, and I might get Leicester City Football Club and 1884 surrounding it above/below, but don't know whether to have it on my arm/chest

swords? what leicester badge is that, learn some history, you've heard of fox hunting, yes?

Slightly of topic - has anyone noticed the amount of footballers who have gone tattoo mad recently? Everytime I'm watching a game on TV it looks like their arms are getting over taken by Agent Smith from the Matrix!

These are not small tattoos, they're bloody taking over their whole bodys!

I'm not fan personally.

Slightly of topic - has anyone noticed the amount of footballers who have gone tattoo mad recently? Everytime I'm watching a game on TV it looks like their arms are getting over taken by Agent Smith from the Matrix!

These are not small tattoos, they're bloody taking over their whole bodys!

I'm not fan personally.

Where the arms are all covered they are called 'sleeves'..

I think they look too much IMO.

• 7 months later...

Not got any tatts so have no idea how they are done, but when i read comments like don't have circles etc, surely with computer technology we have today it would be possible to get a near perfect photo of anything tattooed on your body ?

If this equipment hasn't been invented yet then surely a 'dragons den' moment for somebody? And as its my idea i would required 14% of any future business!

Guest bss9401

I have a fox tattoo on my shoulder. Classic fox stance but with no similarity to any of our badges. I chose this because it represented our city and county rather than just the club.

Archived