Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxesvardy

Vardy signs today

According to the North Korean media Tae Sae joined European Champions Leicester City for £52 million in August. A bargain for a guy who scored 152 goals in 46 games and who has recently been named Fifa World Player of the Year for the 6th time in a row.

We should sell some shirts out there then.

Front of todays Mercury(the little bit a the top) says something like"City fight other clubs for striker". Just caught a quick glance this morning.

Must be vardy. I don't think its in the bag yet.

Front of todays Mercury(the little bit a the top) says something like"City fight other clubs for striker". Just caught a quick glance this morning.

"City face transfer battle" I think it was.

Does anyone know anything yet? I was told that if a deal had been done it would not be announced until July 1st, because he would still be under contract with Fleetwood until then, or is he waiting on Blackpools play off result.Cant see them going for him if they get promoted! ;)

Does anyone know anything yet? I was told that if a deal had been done it would not be announced until July 1st, because he would still be under contract with Fleetwood until then, or is he waiting on Blackpools play off result.Cant see them going for him if they get promoted! ;)

Deals can be announced it just doesn't become official till the transfer window opens.

Well if it is down to money the only way I can see them going/getting him is if they do go up.

We had the same thing over Nugent in a effect it was a done deal for ages, the club are slow at announcing things and the FA can also be quite slow at paper work at this time of the year, fee agreed, medical done, terms agreed, I'm not sure what the hold up is.

We had the same thing over Nugent in a effect it was a done deal for ages, the club are slow at announcing things and the FA can also be quite slow at paper work at this time of the year, fee agreed, medical done, terms agreed, I'm not sure what the hold up is.

Our bloody OS!

Im guessing there reading this forum and hoping for another thread the lengh of the Maynard 1 :ph34r:lol

Who's the next signing Toffee_Fox???

Nothing to do with Blackpool then?

Archived