Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxesvardy

Vardy signs today

Who's the next signing Toffee_Fox???

Not a clue just know some of the targets (Brady, Stewart, Kane etc)

No other fees agreed yet for anyone but Vardy so hard to say, but I think the club are focussing on clearing out some dead wood and clearing up the wage bill before adding to it.

No other fees agreed yet for anyone but Vardy so hard to say, but I think the club are focussing on clearing out some dead wood and clearing up the wage bill before adding to it.

Cheers for the info greatly appreciated :thumbup: , Any specific names, Gallagher, Dyer, Mills, Beckford?

John Percy says we are after 8 players. 4 from the transfer kitty and another 4 from sales of players. Is he right according to your information?

We had the same thing over Nugent in a effect it was a done deal for ages, the club are slow at announcing things and the FA can also be quite slow at paper work at this time of the year, fee agreed, medical done, terms agreed, I'm not sure what the hold up is.

Hang on, are you saying all these things have definitely been done already? If so, apart from the obligatory 'scarf above the head' photograph, it's a done deal? Hope so, 'cos his name is £1.50 cheaper on the shirt than Beckford!

Hang on, are you saying all these things have definitely been done already? If so, apart from the obligatory 'scarf above the head' photograph, it's a done deal? Hope so, 'cos his name is £1.50 cheaper on the shirt than Beckford!

I wonder if that's the missing link in our understanding of recent transfer activity and selections at the club .... we've signed Drinkwater ... getting rid (??) of Mills .... elevated Panayiotou ... demoted Hopper. It's all a cunnning ploy to generate more revenue from the shirt-printing side of the business ???? King is a gonner then ... and Taft ! And if I was big Sol, I'd start calling myself Souleymane pronto !

I wonder if that's the missing link in our understanding of recent transfer activity and selections at the club .... we've signed Drinkwater ... getting rid (??) of Mills .... elevated Panayiotou ... demoted Hopper. It's all a cunnning ploy to generate more revenue from the shirt-printing side of the business ???? King is a gonner then ... and Taft ! And if I was big Sol, I'd start calling myself Souleymane pronto !

i think you are on to something here.

Halifax fan here, Vardy was with us before he signed for Fleetwood did great for us but then again the defences he was up against were terrible, the first goal in the youtube video you have earlier in the thread is one of his goals from his Halifax days.

I think he can make the step up, he wont be scoring goals at the rate he was at Fleetwood or Halifax i dont think, he will chip in, but he will get some assists!

Can you get on with signing him please guys, were sat here waiting for our 30% sell on clause! :D

Certainly its going to be a long summer again, I still remember many fans panicing after the few weeks because Sven was not making any signings lol

We had the same thing over Nugent in a effect it was a done deal for ages, the club are slow at announcing things and the FA can also be quite slow at paper work at this time of the year, fee agreed, medical done, terms agreed, I'm not sure what the hold up is.

Are you Fourth_Official? :o Keep up with the hard work man your the only person on Twitter I bother to follow who thinks they know about transfers because you are 100% more reliable than the other bullshitter ones. Don't listen to the haters ;)

Are you Fourth_Official? :o Keep up with the hard work man your the only person on Twitter I bother to follow who thinks they know about transfers because you are 100% more reliable than the other bullshitter ones. Don't listen to the haters ;)

Yeah he is, or part of at least

Archived