Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

FIFA 13

I really wish they would revamp the whole Classic team to something more contemporary. I would love a late 90's team! clear.png

Mine would look a little something like this:

2ymyccy.jpg

I've always wanted to play with Zidane in a 'next-gen' FIFA game. FIFA 2006 WC doesn't cut it for me!

• 4 weeks later...

It's the crowd that needs improving imo. Yes, they get better every year but they still look like cardboard cut outs. Plus, they're constantly jumping up and down going mental :S

Diving etc would also be a good feature, as well as controversial offiside decisions rather than every one being correct even if just by an inch.

It's the crowd that needs improving imo. Yes, they get better every year but they still look like cardboard cut outs. Plus, they're constantly jumping up and down going mental :S

Diving etc would also be a good feature, as well as controversial offiside decisions rather than every one being correct even if just by an inch.

This 1 million times over! for a next gen game to have a cut and paste cardboard crowd is unthinkable.

Also i'd love them to get rid of jockeying, its the most noobish defence tactic ever.

Does that have to be the 'ultimate edition' or just pre order the general one?

EA has announced the FIFA 13 Ultimate Edition and two shop exclusive pre-order bonuses.

The Ultimate Edition includes 24 FIFA Ultimate Team gold packs, and is described by EA as the "most extensive global pre-order incentive in the history of the FIFA franchise". The Ultimate Edition will be available to buy one day only: 28th September 2012, the day FIFA 13 launches. You have to pre-order or buy it on the day.

You'll get one FUT pack per week for 24 weeks - what amounts to a total value of over £15. Each gold pack has a mix of 12 items, including players, contracts, stadiums, managers, staff, fitness, healing, balls, kits and badges. Gold packs have players rated 75+ in-game and one rare item.

There are two pre-order incentives: EA Sports Football Club pre-order and adidas All-Star Team pre-order. These are available to those who pre-order either FIFA 13 or FIFA 13 Ultimate Edition on PC, PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360.

The Football Club pre-order bonus is exclusive to Amazon. You get 10,000 EA Sports Football Club credits to redeem against in-game items such as special celebrations, Virtual Pro attribute boosts and extra matches in Head-to-Head Seasons mode.

GAME has the adidas All-Star Team pre-order bonus. The team is made up of 23 of the world's best players, including Lionel Messi (no doubt), Nani (not so sure) and Karim Benzema (you're having a laugh). The squad wears special adidas kits that can be used in Online Pro Clubs.

Sent my information off to be a FIFA editor this year obviously applied for Leicester. I have Kasper rated at 75, Beckford 74.

Whats Marshall got for long shots Ash? Have you got any City players with 4* skills?

Also i'd love them to get rid of jockeying, its the most noobish defence tactic ever.

Jockeying isn't noobish. It's a lot better than FIFA 11 where you could just hold down the B button and have a CPU controlled defender launch himself at the man in posession.

Jockeying isn't noobish. It's a lot better than FIFA 11 where you could just hold down the B button and have a CPU controlled defender launch himself at the man in posession.

Instead you can just hold L2 and watch as the opponent tries, hopelessly, to get around the defender. Yeah, not noobish at all lol

I agree that FIFA 11 was bad, but this isn't better. The defending is just woefully bad.

It is noobish,like AKCJ said all you have to do is press L2 and youre player follows the exact moves of the attacker going in every direction. Where is the challenge in that to defend? Its a piss poor feature to put in the game and I hope to god they git rid.

The amount of times you lose when someone uses jockeying, then they message you calling you a noob or crap or something is laughable.

EA has announced the FIFA 13 Ultimate Edition and two shop exclusive pre-order bonuses.

The Ultimate Edition includes 24 FIFA Ultimate Team gold packs, and is described by EA as the "most extensive global pre-order incentive in the history of the FIFA franchise". The Ultimate Edition will be available to buy one day only: 28th September 2012, the day FIFA 13 launches. You have to pre-order or buy it on the day.

You'll get one FUT pack per week for 24 weeks - what amounts to a total value of over £15. Each gold pack has a mix of 12 items, including players, contracts, stadiums, managers, staff, fitness, healing, balls, kits and badges. Gold packs have players rated 75+ in-game and one rare item.

There are two pre-order incentives: EA Sports Football Club pre-order and adidas All-Star Team pre-order. These are available to those who pre-order either FIFA 13 or FIFA 13 Ultimate Edition on PC, PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360.

The Football Club pre-order bonus is exclusive to Amazon. You get 10,000 EA Sports Football Club credits to redeem against in-game items such as special celebrations, Virtual Pro attribute boosts and extra matches in Head-to-Head Seasons mode.

GAME has the adidas All-Star Team pre-order bonus. The team is made up of 23 of the world's best players, including Lionel Messi (no doubt), Nani (not so sure) and Karim Benzema (you're having a laugh). The squad wears special adidas kits that can be used in Online Pro Clubs.

Whats Marshall got for long shots Ash? Have you got any City players with 4* skills?

Looks like I'll be preordering the Ultimate edition from Amazon then.

manager mod looks sooooo good. shame your can't do the talking thing through eyetoy on ps3 as i think they are missing a trick only making that available with kinect. however i do like the new transfer offers feature and also that you can manage a country at the same time as managing a club team.

i'll be pre ordering for sure.

I don't know what you're doing wrong but most people are of the opinion that attacking is easier than defending on FIFA 12.

It is. Defending is a challenge now, because you actually have to read the game instead of just holding tackle and waiting for your defender to take the ball. If your opponent is just holding down jockey/contain, then it's not difficult to pull the defender out of position and leave a massive gap for your forwards to run into. It's exactly the reason why I struggle on Legendary, because the CPU is disciplined and good at keeping shape, instead of having rogue centre backs careering out into midfield to nick the ball off you. Likewise, if I'm not equally as disciplined at the back then I get punished.

Archived