Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

FIFA 13

I don't remember any of this?? ;)

We need another game soon!

I've not even played you on 12 lol I'm a limited player IMO but trust me my dribbling is top notch. Again trying and probably failing to not sound arrogant.

Have always said I would love them to introduce an option to dive. Sometimes you get away with it and win a penalty, other times you dont and get booked. It happens in real life, why pretend it doesnt?

Also would like red cards for keepers and handball online.

That's a big one, keepers more than handball.

It's a fvcking joke how you can round a keeper outside the box, he brings you down and he gets not even a yellow and you get a free-kick. So for them fouling you, they've gone from defending an open goal to defending a free-kick, how stupid is that?

It's a fvcking joke how you can round a keeper outside the box, he brings you down and he gets not even a yellow and you get a free-kick. So for them fouling you, they've gone from defending an open goal to defending a free-kick, how stupid is that?

This!

I get what your saying, it is a bit harsh though, you don't have direct control of the clumsy twat so you end up a player down a man through no fault of your own.

Handball online would result in to many random pens.

The Diving thing was done in one of the last Pro Evo's that was any good, 5 I think it was. Didn't go down to well, no pun intended.

I get what your saying, it is a bit harsh though, you don't have direct control of the clumsy twat so you end up a player down a man through no fault of your own.

Handball online would result in to many random pens.

The Diving thing was done in one of the last Pro Evo's that was any good, 5 I think it was. Didn't go down to well, no pun intended.

But it's not fair whichever way you do it. Keeping it the way it does isn't fair on the attacker and vice versa the defender. I think you should HAVE to have a GK on the bench online though incase of this scenario.

It's a pretty tough one really.

But it's not fair whichever way you do it. Keeping it the way it does isn't fair on the attacker and vice versa the defender. I think you should HAVE to have a GK on the bench online though incase of this scenario.

It's a pretty tough one really.

I think if they improved the Keepers AI a bit i.e when your beaten don't always try and bring the player down it would be a start.

Two things that really bug me about Fifa 12 is 1) When a high ball comes to your defender and he tries to take it down with his chest/thigh even though you are spamming buttons for him to clear it and 2) When the goalkeeper is scrambling for the ball and gets in on the goalline, he throws it directly to an opposition player every time. I mean, it looks really good when he gets it on the line, but it quickly wears off when, time after time, you're conceding a goal moments after the goalkeeper has saved the ball on the line.

I'd like to see these minor issues fixed or improved :)

Has anyone else had a handball give? In offline mode? I literally never have, and I've play FIFA 10,11,12 quite a bit.

Happens all the time, you have to switch handballs on in the options though. It's not on by default

ah sweet - will turn that on then! always annoyed me it never gave hand balls

Just get ready for some pretty dodgy decisions lol Turning offsides off is fun sometimes too. Me and my mates have found a good thing to do is create an amazing team (all players 99 everything), then make the keeper 1 for all his stats and make him really short, switch offsides off, and both play the same team. It completely changes the dynamic of the game, makes for some cracking goals, and ridiculous score lines.

Just get ready for some pretty dodgy decisions lol Turning offsides off is fun sometimes too. Me and my mates have found a good thing to do is create an amazing team (all players 99 everything), then make the keeper 1 for all his stats and make him really short, switch offsides off, and both play the same team. It completely changes the dynamic of the game, makes for some cracking goals, and ridiculous score lines.

Turn shot power and everything up to 99 too.

• 2 weeks later...

Doesn't look at all different to 12.

As for the handballs on the last page - you can't have them online as they're apparently too easy to win. Too easy to chip it up against someone's arm in their box.

• 2 weeks later...

Just get rid of fúcking snow. That's all I ask. You can't see the pissing ball when it's snowing. I'm not arsed if it adds realism cos sometimes it snows in real life, it's not much fun playing a game when half the time you can't see the ball.

Doesn't look at all different to 12.

Agreed. I don't think they change much every year anyway.

However, the CPU runs look better on that trailor. I'm fed up of pressing L1 to enable my CPU player to run, for him to just stand behind a defender.

edit: Agree with getting rid of snow as well, as posted above. I never seem to be able to control the ball etc when it's snowing.

Just get rid of fúcking snow. That's all I ask. You can't see the pissing ball when it's snowing. I'm not arsed if it adds realism cos sometimes it snows in real life, it's not much fun playing a game when half the time you can't see the ball.

and the waterlogged rain pitches... every time its raining the ball moves across the ground so slow... yet its meant to move faster in a real life senario. Weird

and the waterlogged rain pitches... every time its raining the ball moves across the ground so slow... yet its meant to move faster in a real life senario. Weird

How can the ball possibly move faster on a waterlogged pitch? :S

The ball moves quicker on a slick surface, not a waterlogged one.

If all that's changed is the (hopefully) improved AI then I'd still be delighted. I genuinely think the main thing holding you back in FIFA 12 is your team mates, who 75% of the time do exactly the opposite to what you want them to. The problem is, they improved the defending so much in 12, but didn't do anything about attacking, so you come up against extremely organised defences that your own team has no idea how to attack. I've lost count of the amount of times where I've found myself in and around the opposition penalty area with absolutely no support from any of my team mates, who all seem content with running backwards and ambling around about 45 yards from goal!

How can the ball possibly move faster on a waterlogged pitch? :S

The ball moves quicker on a slick surface, not a waterlogged one.

What so when it rains every pitch is waterlogged. or is the game normally abandoned? :whistle:

and the 2nd line of your post is obviously common sense.

Archived