Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

FIFA 13

Play as my pro for Leicester City on the career is so addictive. Leicester City team is bit rubbish which surprised me but the team selection rather accurate as Pearson kept on playing a out of position player on one of the wings (Either Nugent or Drinkwater get played there!) just like he did last season or two!

Play as my pro for Leicester City on the career is so addictive. Leicester City team is bit rubbish which surprised me but the team selection rather accurate as Pearson kept on playing a out of position player on one of the wings (Either Nugent or Drinkwater get played there!) just like he did last season or two!

He's not doing it this season so not that accurate :rolleyes:

Not being funny but how is it possible to continue just improving our team? Don't all editors want "their" team to be better and therefore over rating everyone in the long run?

How is it over rating people personally I think Leicester are under rated but we have to see how the season pans. The championship is also capped hence Bellamy being a 82 last FIFA and how a 76.

ive just finished my second sesson as leicester. finished 9th in prem. made some unbelieveable signings as i got taken over before jan. kaka, meireles, defoe.but has anyone noticed in career that other teams havent made ANY signings? end of 2013-14 season last game against Liverpool and their line up was as if we played them tomorrow. Evertons only change was they had Kasper in goal who i sold them in my championship term.

also international managemant offers bug me. too many!

ive just finished my second sesson as leicester. finished 9th in prem. made some unbelieveable signings as i got taken over before jan. kaka, meireles, defoe.but has anyone noticed in career that other teams havent made ANY signings? end of 2013-14 season last game against Liverpool and their line up was as if we played them tomorrow. Evertons only change was they had Kasper in goal who i sold them in my championship term.

also international managemant offers bug me. too many!

The international offers annoy me too.

I was in play off spot on my first season with Huddersfield , offered the job at newly relegated Southampton, from the prem, and I was offered the France job? Little too light on the cv to be offered that one don't you think!

Not being funny but how is it possible to continue just improving our team? Don't all editors want "their" team to be better and therefore over rating everyone in the long run?

We're top, when you begin career mode we're predicted mid-table, I guess sides like Bolton and Birmingham will have crap players like Matt Mills lowered.

Next planned improvements.

Drinkwater

King

Marshall

Cheers for the updates, Ashley. Are EA planning on tweaking the players throughout the season this year then? I've already noticed that they seem to be keeping transfers up-to-date (e.g. JB to Hudds). On previous versions updates to squads and players tend only to happen after the Jan transfer window - but if it's reviewed and updated regularly I think this is a great addition to the game. I used to find it frustrating that game felt really outdated by about Christmas!

I also really like the fact that once you play with a team online, your team selection and formation is remembered. It used to be a right faff changing it before every single game, especially when the default team is nothing like the team you want to play with.

Cheers for the updates, Ashley. Are EA planning on tweaking the players throughout the season this year then? I've already noticed that they seem to be keeping transfers up-to-date (e.g. JB to Hudds). On previous versions updates to squads and players tend only to happen after the Jan transfer window - but if it's reviewed and updated regularly I think this is a great addition to the game. I used to find it frustrating that game felt really outdated by about Christmas!

I also really like the fact that once you play with a team online, your team selection and formation is remembered. It used to be a right faff changing it before every single game, especially when the default team is nothing like the team you want to play with.

didnt know this! winner

Mine resets every week back to what they want as the default. Bloody annoying as I had just gotten used to one formation and then they go and change it again. Players who are injured are suddenly on the bench etc. Would much prefer it if they just whacked the best starting 11 possible and let you take it from there. I play as Man Utd quite a bit so if Fergie rests a few players, suddenly De Gea is on the bench alongside Rooney etc.

Mine resets every week back to what they want as the default. Bloody annoying as I had just gotten used to one formation and then they go and change it again. Players who are injured are suddenly on the bench etc. Would much prefer it if they just whacked the best starting 11 possible and let you take it from there. I play as Man Utd quite a bit so if Fergie rests a few players, suddenly De Gea is on the bench alongside Rooney etc.

I never play with Prem teams so hadn't realised that. I guess that's the output of the Matchday thing, whereby the teams in the top leagues are changed all the time to match what's happening in real life. Doesn't apply to the Championship teams though.

Even so, at least it only resets to default every week. If you're like me and often play a few games in a row it's good that you don't have to worry about changing it every time between games.

Answers to questions.

There is no January update but weekly updates for loan transfers and player improvements. Something that EA have brought out this year due to players been under or over rated until a big database update.

Weekly squads will reset every transfer/squad upate download day but will remain the same all week for the players preference.

I haven't asked for Nugent to be lowered, no I thought he was worthy of his ratings bare sprint speed which should of been lowered by about 3 not 7 or 8.

If I have missed anything just ask me and I will try to answer the question(s).

Answers to questions.

There is no January update but weekly updates for loan transfers and player improvements. Something that EA have brought out this year due to players been under or over rated until a big database update.

Weekly squads will reset every transfer/squad upate download day but will remain the same all week for the players preference.

I haven't asked for Nugent to be lowered, no I thought he was worthy of his ratings bare sprint speed which should of been lowered by about 3 not 7 or 8.

If I have missed anything just ask me and I will try to answer the question(s).

This is great news, a great addition to Fifa 13. On previous additions the January update came way too late. This helps makes up for the fact that Matchday doesn't apply to the Championship.

In addtion to Drinkwater and Marshall, I personally think Morgan's stats should be improved slightly, perhaps at the expense of Konchesky who is slightly too good in my opinion.

Another question if you don't mind - has there been any changes to the matchmaking in Seasons this year? When choosing Leicester I often get matched against other Championship teams, which I reall like. Has there been something added to try where possible to match you against another team from the same league? If not I suspect it could be simply because Leicester are now a 3* team whereas last season we were a 3.5* so I always ended up playing against teams in top leagues (usually premiership!).

This is great news, a great addition to Fifa 13. On previous additions the January update came way too late. This helps makes up for the fact that Matchday doesn't apply to the Championship.

In addtion to Drinkwater and Marshall, I personally think Morgan's stats should be improved slightly, perhaps at the expense of Konchesky who is slightly too good in my opinion.

Another question if you don't mind - has there been any changes to the matchmaking in Seasons this year? When choosing Leicester I often get matched against other Championship teams, which I reall like. Has there been something added to try where possible to match you against another team from the same league? If not I suspect it could be simply because Leicester are now a 3* team whereas last season we were a 3.5* so I always ended up playing against teams in top leagues (usually premiership!).

There has been improvements made yes to match making, you can also edit this further on your settings for a game. I agree with Morgan and I have questioned why in recent seasons gone by on FIFA his rating was a 72/71 but now only a 69... Will enquire again.

Archived