Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Matty James- Man U

News has filtered through that he signed at 4 o'clock. Congratulations you've got yourself a bargain.

Great News for LCFC, he is a real talent isnt he.

no doubt kingfox will have something more negative to say on the matter...

Go luck Matty, i wish you well in your future.

Good news, looking forward to seeing him play, most of the time Nigel gets these signings right and based on what United fans have been saying I reckon this could be a great signing.

Cheers for the info on James united fans, always nice when other fans come on here and give good insights into players etc. Much appreciated :thumbup: . I hope he has signed - sounds like a cracking player.

Cheers for the info on James united fans, always nice when other fans come on here and give good insights into players etc. Much appreciated :thumbup: . I hope he has signed - sounds like a cracking player.

I work for MUTV and the deals done de laet and James 3 year deal, money not been mentioned

Like the fact (?) that we've made these signings early. Players get a summer to sort out accommodation, (if they are relocating), and all the domestics as well as a full pre-season of being with the squad. But perhaps most importantly, it would suggest that NP is getting the players he and his team have targetted, rather than "what's left" or "panic buys" as the transfer window nears closure. I'm also really interested in the positive comments I've read from the Reds on here. Fingers crossed for these two.

De laet, james, marshall, danns, morgan, kasper, konch, nuge = motivation

Imagine if we could add a winger like stewart, a playmaker like koren and a young defender like chester, and maybe heskey/kane.

Future is bright.

Like the fact (?) that we've made these signings early. Players get a summer to sort out accommodation, (if they are relocating), and all the domestics as well as a full pre-season of being with the squad. But perhaps most importantly, it would suggest that NP is getting the players he and his team have targetted, rather than "what's left" or "panic buys" as the transfer window nears closure. I'm also really interested in the positive comments I've read from the Reds on here. Fingers crossed for these two.

Spot on as usual Trent.

I agree

Ah but we said that last season.

Ha true, we did! That said, it got to the stage last summer where I started to get nervous about the number of signings we made, and the amount of money. Plus some felt like panic buys. Next year will be immense :fc:

Archived