Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Matty James- Man U

IMO when he was there with Vaz Te, he actually had better attacking players around him making runs that what we did, hence the 3 - 0 victory.

You can also argue: that our Strikers do make runs but our midfielders just either don't look or don't choose to pick them out.

But I do agree they don't make enough effective, efficient runs. Especially Nugent, I see Beckford attempting to make them all the time, and then getting frustrated when no-one has bothered to even attempt to pick him out.

Some people are never happy I mean come on Man Utd rejects ffs get a grip of yourselves! Pearson wouldn't buy these players if he didn't think they were better than what we have Marshall and Drinkwater have done very well since arriving so a couple more like that and I will be very happy!

Some people are never happy I mean come on Man Utd rejects ffs get a grip of yourselves! Pearson wouldn't buy these players if he didn't think they were better than what we have Marshall and Drinkwater have done very well since arriving so a couple more like that and I will be very happy!

christ your standards must be low if you think Drinkwater has started very well. I hope he goes on to be a City legend but he will need to improve massively to get any where near that status. I hope he has it in him to do so.

Marshall has scored some fine goals since he came and will only get better.

christ your standards must be low if you think Drinkwater has started very well. I hope he goes on to be a City legend but he will need to improve massively to get any where near that status. I hope he has it in him to do so.

Marshall has scored some fine goals since he came and will only get better.

Don't get me wrong Marshall has been a lot better but Drinkwater has had some great games he's also had a couple of stinkers but everyone has bad days.

Drinkwater's been decent, no-ones said he's been outstanding, I think he's been good but everyone knows there'll be more to come than what he gives us now.

He's got a lot of potential, as has Marshall.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-united-will-sell-ritchie-de-830083

Sir Alex Ferguson is sending Ritchie De Laet and Matty James to Leicester in a £2million double deal.

Manchester United boss Ferguson agreed a fee with the Foxes for defender De Laet and ­midfielder James on Friday evening.

Belgium international De Laet, 23, has only started three Premier League games for United and half of his transfer fee will go to old club Stoke.

James, 20, has been with United’s Academy since he was a teenager but leaves without making a single first-team appearance.

Leicester boss Nigel Pearson is determined to revamp his squad this summer and is targeting Hull City defender James Chester and Fleetwood striker Jamie Vardy.

Pearson is also prepared to offload a string of Sven Goran Eriksson signings, with Matt Mills, Jermaine Beckford, Paul Konchesky and Lee Peltier all poised to be casualties.

Konchesky has been our best LB who exactly are we going to replace him with? Pelts fair enough, I would keep him though as a back up.

Course he's been our best lb, he's virtually been an ever present there. Both he and Peltier should be no loss but our manager signed up Robbie Neilson and Ryan Mcgivern for both full back positions in his previous stint :(

konchesky is a tidy player, but would be no great miss for a player on 20k a week. shame bertrand is in at chelsea, he would of been great. I'm thinking it might be Fryers, because utd are chasing after leighton baines. I must say in nigels defence as regards to neilson,berner and mcgivern 2 were free and one was a loan, giving an insite into tight arse Milan who gave him 2p to spend that season.

Course he's been our best lb, he's virtually been an ever present there. Both he and Peltier should be no loss but our manager signed up Robbie Neilson and Ryan Mcgivern for both full back positions in his previous stint :(

Yes and he also signed Powell, Berner, Kennedy, Morrison and Gilbert for the same roles, none of which were bad! And he dropped both of the aforementioned.

However, if we're going to be pessimists, we should add Solano to your list!

http://www.mirror.co...tchie-de-830083

Sir Alex Ferguson is sending Ritchie De Laet and Matty James to Leicester in a £2million double deal.

Manchester United boss Ferguson agreed a fee with the Foxes for defender De Laet and ­midfielder James on Friday evening.

Belgium international De Laet, 23, has only started three Premier League games for United and half of his transfer fee will go to old club Stoke.

James, 20, has been with United’s Academy since he was a teenager but leaves without making a single first-team appearance.

Leicester boss Nigel Pearson is determined to revamp his squad this summer and is targeting Hull City defender James Chester and Fleetwood striker Jamie Vardy.

Pearson is also prepared to offload a string of Sven Goran Eriksson signings, with Matt Mills, Jermaine Beckford, Paul Konchesky and Lee Peltier all poised to be casualties.

*Puts on conspiracy theory hat* I wonder if they will say that both players are worth £1million each so that they only have to give Stoke half a million whereas in fact de Laet cost £2 million and James is a make weight, who ManUre got rid of because he's so injury prone?

*Puts on conspiracy theory hat* I wonder if they will say that both players are worth £1million each so that they only have to give Stoke half a million whereas in fact de Laet cost £2 million and James is a make weight, who ManUre got rid of because he's so injury prone?

That was my thinking. If they wanted to be real gits about it, they could say that James is £1,999,999 and De Laet is £1. Hi Stoke, here's your 50p.

haha probably. got keep as much money as poss with all those debts.

Hope you dont mind a Man U fan posting on here, but lets put one thing right.... James is not injury prone, he has played 30 games in the championship while on loan at Preston NE and scored 3, one being on his debut and due to an unfortunate injury - yes just one injury while playing for Preston at Burnley he has been out of action since http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_James_(footballer)

He has also played for England U16/U17/U19.

If it wasnt for this injury there isnt a doubt in my mind that he would of played in Man Utd first team by now, he is that good. - People are making it out that he is injured all the time and THIS is not the case.

He will be a great asset to you and all those that are in two minds about him (mostly because he is not a big name) will be eating their words BELIEVE ME - Let his football do the talking and get behind the lad rather than knock him before he has even kicked a ball for you!

Good luck for next season.

Hope you dont mind a Man U fan posting on here, but lets put one thing right.... James is not injury prone, he has played 30 games in the championship while on loan at Preston NE and scored 3, one being on his debut and due to an unfortunate injury - yes just one injury while playing for Preston at Burnley he has been out of action since http://en.wikipedia....mes_(footballer)

If it wasnt for this injury there isnt a doubt in my mind that he would of played in Man Utd first team by now, he is that good. - People are making it out that he is injured all the time and THIS is not the case.

He will be a great asset to you and all those that are in two minds about him (mostly because he is not a big name) will be eating their words BELIEVE ME - Let his football do the talking and get behind the lad rather than knock him before he has even kicked a ball for you!

Thanks mate, appreciate that input.

Unfortunately there's a small minority of our fans that think we're too good for these sorts of players.

We were basically mid table Championship last season so we need to get real and give these kids a chance

Hope you dont mind a Man U fan posting on here, but lets put one thing right.... James is not injury prone, he has played 30 games in the championship while on loan at Preston NE and scored 3, one being on his debut and due to an unfortunate injury - yes just one injury while playing for Preston at Burnley he has been out of action since http://en.wikipedia....mes_(footballer)

Thats good to hear.....Pearson seems to like Man utd trainees and seems to get the best out of them.. so I have faith we will do well next season.

Commiserations on not winning the Prem.

Archived