Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Matty James- Man U

He's good enough for my FIFA team, sign him up!

Oh, and some of the goshite you lot have been talking about.. lol you can't write players off because they're not a big name or haven't played in the Utd first team... FFP restricts clubs from overspending, and Pearson is building for the future. When these players are wanted by Barcelona, Madrid etc in years to come, you will not be moaning then.

Young,ambitious players on reasonable wages.Well done NP!! If people think we have bought without hours of research from SW your just stupid.,As others have said some pros have arrived with big reputations , egos and fees and have dismally failed to deliver.Buying youth talent form one of the biggest clubs in the world is not the same as spending 1M on an Owls reject form Fleetwood.

Looks like we have our very own Scholes. He and Ben Marshall will be frightening next season. A bit of pace and a bit of a box-to-boxer and we'll be set.

His passing range looks mental.

Wonder how many fails the maker of that video went through before finding a few passes that were awesome or whether he really just is that good.

Larnell cole will not be signing. The guy on twitter seen me post his name in the RDL thread and took a gamble on me being right! Bad idea!

Ha ha, you bastard. :D

We should designate you as our official rumour mongerer then bet rep points an how long it takes to reach a reputable source or ends up back on here. Should pass some time during the close season.

I know its just a youtube video but James looks like he has serious potential, playmaker we have been screaming out for?! Have to laugh at all the posters moaning about man united rejects... they are only in the top 5 most successful clubs in the world :rolleyes:

Ha ha, you bastard. :D

We should designate you as our official rumour mongerer then bet rep points an how long it takes to reach a reputable source or ends up back on here. Should pass some time during the close season.

That's Babylon's Job.

I know its just a youtube video but James looks like he has serious potential, playmaker we have been screaming out for?! Have to laugh at all the posters moaning about man united rejects... they are only in the top 5 most successful clubs in the world :rolleyes:

I'm not even watching it. Someone should make a compilation of video of Paul Gallagher, we could make him look like one of the best players in the world.

I don't get how people can moan about this signings like this- especially without seeing him play. Young player from a very good academy. Many of the Man U fans seemed to think he'd make it for them if it wasn't for injury.

Ok- he may not fulfill his potential (in which case we've not lost much) but then again he might and could become a valuable player for us. We'll have to wait and see. In the meantime we should get behind the lad and the rest of the team.

Seems like the Mark Davies scenario - highly rated at Wolves, but had injuries - came to us, showed what he could do and is now an established Premiership player (well at least until tomorrow)

But this time we have bought him he is ours :thumbup: , if only the Thais were around when back then we could of signed Mark Davies, Jay Spearing on permanent deals..

But you haven't seen them play for us yet, how can you come to that conclusion? It works both ways.

I don't think people are saying we want to buy over 30s who need to be replaced every season. We can, believe it or not, buy a player who isn't an unproven youth and keep them for 5 years. It's not like we're producing our own youngsters in a 'youth setup' here, we're simply buying 19/20 year olds who haven't cut it at big, well, huge clubs.

Don't think I'm saying this is a shit signing because I'm not, I agree with quite a bit of what you say, but I'm seeing two extremes here - somebody presuming unknowns are going to be crap and you assuming they will be a success. When things are going bad I always read 'these players are shit/don't care, give the kids a chance' and others saying 'the kids would be playing if they were any good' etc.

These kind of transfers could either be a complete **** up, Ok signings or great business, we just don't know. We shouldn't assume getting these youths in is a good move or a bad move, there are arguments both ways and we don't know enough about them in the main.

Really. You make all these grand statements related to this issue of buying players of a higher standard than those that are talked about here. Well name some that you think we should sign, rather than criitcise everyone mentioned. Lets have your perfect buys!! If not Shut up!!

Hobbs,Morrison,Dyer,Berner,Gilbert,Cleverley,Davies,Spearing,Stockdale,Waghorn,Brown,Wellens,Gallagher

All the above players i believe NP bought to the club at some point during his last spell at lcfc.

Many of these were youngsters who imo never let the club down in there time here.Gallagher was only about 24

when he joined.

How many of the above can you honestly say that you'd heard of before they came to lcfc?

OK i realise that 3 years down the line that only a handful of these players are still with us & probably we need to replace

the odd 1 or 2 that are still here.

IMO ALL these players came here actually wanting to play & prove themselves with us.

I'm also not saying Sven did'nt bring in some good players(Yakubu,Konchesky,Kasper,Danns Nugent).because he did.

I also don't think for one minute that NP is only going to bring in youngsters & will bring in some experience to help the younger

players.Yes we've got the money now to bring in players but i don't think NP is the sort of manager to throw money around at just

anyone just for the sake of it.

NP has stated that he knows the type of players he wants so let him get on with getting these players in.I for one can't wait for next

season whereas many of you seem to be writing it off because we have'nt signed any so-called big names.How many big name

players did the likes of Norwich,Swansea,Southampton,Reading & possibly Blackpool have in their teams.Its about getting the

right players & right balance to get us into the premier league.

We were a penalty kick away from maybe getting there 3 seasons ago with the sort of players i mentioned above with NP in charge

& i believe we'll be a better tougher team next season.

Come on City fans the season is still 2 or 3 months away & already some of you are righting it off.

BLUE ARMY :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Seems like the Mark Davies scenario - highly rated at Wolves, but had injuries - came to us, showed what he could do and is now an established Premiership player (well at least until tomorrow)

Also worth noting that Newcastle are after Mark Davies now.

That James look class in the video but someone rightly said a highlights video could make Gallagher look a world beater - but to be fair, Gallagher, as limited as he may be, has won us some points on his own.

Man Utd fans seem impressed with James and I tell you what, if we've actually signed Cole full-time lol They sound livid. Which is an extremely encouraging sign.

Kingfox

Your opinion on young players is tarnished by the fact you wrote Ben Marshall off as shit after 3 games!

He was shit with 3 games played, then he was played in the centre and came to life.

Then for some reason Pearson decided to play him out wide again in the last couple of games and he was shit, lacked service, lacked skill, lacked pace.

He is better in a more central role, that's where he is best suited, keep playing him out wide we won't get nothing from him.

I agree with kingfox completely, we shouldn't be getting these rubbish academy lads from United. We should be buying proper players like Cameron Stewart, Corry Evans and James Chester. :rolleyes:

Two of them are overrated aswell, as soon as we were linked with Stewart he has done hardly nothing. Corry Evans ain't all that, Hull have better central midfielders in Cairney and Koren.

Chester is alright but I prefer St Ledger.

Also worth noting that Newcastle are after Mark Davies now.

That James look class in the video but someone rightly said a highlights video could make Gallagher look a world beater - but to be fair, Gallagher, as limited as he may be, has won us some points on his own.

Man Utd fans seem impressed with James and I tell you what, if we've actually signed Cole full-time lol They sound livid. Which is an extremely encouraging sign.

We havent he isnt coming see my other posts!

Says a lot for our midfield if people don't rate drinkwater because he took us apart when he was at Barnsley

so if he had below average games for the rest of his Leicester career he would still be a good player because he took us apart when he played for an opposing team?

so if he had below average games for the rest of his Leicester career he would still be a good player because he took us apart when he played for an opposing team?

IMO when he was there with Vaz Te, he actually had better attacking players around him making runs that what we did, hence the 3 - 0 victory.

Archived