Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

2 hours ago, Benguin said:

Line of Duty is really enjoyable at the moment. I miss Keeley though!

Watched Mr Robot last week, pretentious crap, probably the worst series I've watched.

Watching new Prison break, this was my all time favourite series but if this revival carries on the way it is I'm going to just pretend it's not canonical.

Trying to decide what to watch next.

Agreed on Mr. Robot I got to episode 3 or 4 and gave up.

48 minutes ago, The Blur said:

Just started The Flash.  I used to see semi regular posts about it this thread but not lately.  Does it mean that all posters who mentioned it have stopped watching anymore?

I might pick it back up eventually but it's just too much of a time sink combined with Arrow, Supergirl and Legends of Tomorrow.  I need that time to play my time sink videogames.

49 minutes ago, The Blur said:

Just started The Flash.  I used to see semi regular posts about it this thread but not lately.  Does it mean that all posters who mentioned it have stopped watching anymore?

Didn't post about it before but I have to say, I enjoyed the first two seasons and don't know why I stopped, maybe I thought it will be like " arrow" and by that I mean a promising start but they hit the ceiling in the second/third season and then it becomes mediocre, who knows?

3 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

I might pick it back up eventually but it's just too much of a time sink combined with Arrow, Supergirl and Legends of Tomorrow.  I need that time to play my time sink videogames.

Just commented about that lol , you know what they say, great minds with lame jokes think alike lol

Just now, the fox said:

Just commented about that lol , you know what they say, great minds with lame jokes think alike lol

Err... no you didn't lol

Both comments mention Arrow but they're saying very different things and my jokes are the best jokes so I don't know where you're getting that from. 

1 minute ago, Carl the Llama said:

Err... no you didn't lol

Both comments mention Arrow but they're saying very different things and my jokes are the best jokes so I don't know where you're getting that from. 

Sounds like the words of a man who has the lamest jokes ever lol

6 minutes ago, rico said:

The problem with The Flash is that every series is focused on a villain that wants to steal The Flashs' speed,need to vary it a bit

For me the side characters are too shallow to build on (unlike shows like vikings, Gotham and even the originals), characters are too simple.

Edited by the fox

On 18/04/2017 at 01:28, Rincewind said:

Started to watch Vikings again. Four to go in series 4. 1-Is it the last series? Is t 2-Last Kingdom a follow up or a series on irs own? Will watch that after.

1- no, they will be coming for a 5th and maybe more. Ragnar's kids had an impact on history.

2-not a follow up.

10 hours ago, the fox said:

1- no, they will be coming for a 5th and maybe more. Ragnar's kids had an impact on history.

2-not a follow up.

Thanks. Have two more to see. Trouble is with all these shows I dont know when they restart. I use Kodi on mt PC and have a few in favourites that have finished. Will just have to keep checking.

12 hours ago, The Blur said:

I've seen quite a lot of it but just found it far too weak with no real shake up in the format. Plus the character itself/the guy who plays him is just such a massive wuss and so soft.

1 hour ago, Rincewind said:

Thanks. Have two more to see. Trouble is with all these shows I dont know when they restart. I use Kodi on mt PC and have a few in favourites that have finished. Will just have to keep checking.

There are a lot of good apps on the play store to notify you of new episodes and actually tell you the date and the day they come out like TVshow time for example.

travis fimmel is one of the most underrated actors on TV.

Spoilers:

The scene where he was defeated by Rollo and he was just limping, holding his chest on the boat and then screaming at Rollo "when everybody wanted you dead, i kept you a live! you hurt me, brother! And this is how you repay my love!":(

The acting felt so real.

Edited by the fox