Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

I don't know if anyone has watched Suits best legal drama series around imo.

absolutely love Suits. Such a cool show! Just finished season 2. Very good and some of the woman are just incredible! Massive bromance for Harvey as well!

I enjoyed it FIF. I don't remember much of the first series but Project Dawn & Vengeance(i think) were decent.

Good sunday night tv.

thanks, will give it a go then.

Anyone seen the 1st episode of Hannibal yet, and is it worth watching?

You should get a U.S. iTunes account (it's really easy ;) ) they give away pilot episodes to shows for free all the time, so you can get a taste for it in HD. I'm got Hannibal and Bates Motel currently waiting to be watched.

You should get a U.S. iTunes account (it's really easy ;) ) they give away pilot episodes to shows for free all the time, so you can get a taste for it in HD. I'm got Hannibal and Bates Motel currently waiting to be watched.

Cheers, I might give it a whirl.

I usually just watch them online though, I've just checked and it has the 1st episode of Hannibal and the first 4 episodes of Bates Motel so I'll probably check them out when I've got time.

http://www.watchseries-online.eu/2013/04/hannibal-s01e01.html

http://www.watchseries-online.eu/category/bates-motel

• 4 weeks later...

So the Following has finished. It didn't live up to the first episode but it was okay.

I see that England is getting the latest season of Justified now - I thought that was great.

Vikings is still brilliant.

I'm enjoying Elementary and Endeavour too.

Broadchurch finished - worth watching but a lot of holes.

Looking forward to the new falling skies series to start in June.

Anyone watched Mad Dogs first couple of seasons? If so how do you rate it?

Banshee is worth watching.

Lucas Hood (Antony Starr), an ex-con and master thief assumes the identity of a murdered sheriff where he continues his criminal activities. His past seems to haunt him by those he betrayed years earlier. This ex-con imposes his own brand of justice where violence erupts at every turn in the not so quiet Amish town, Banshee, Pennsylvania

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2017109/

Edited by Leicfox

• 3 weeks later...

Can't flippin' wait for the final season to see how it all pans out. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47OwXe38Ukk&feature=youtu.be

Neither can I. 

Think it can only end one of two ways though...Spoiler text for Season 7 below, highlight to read.

Either he ends up getting killed somehow, or he's forced to run with Deb and Harrison to somewhere that is non-extradition due to him screwing up and getting caught by someone else, or a complication from killing LaGuerta.

Edited by leicsmac

For 5 seasons i was convinced Doakes was still alive lol

lol

I've got the same thing with the end of season 1 of The Following, convinced that Joe somehow survived that explosion.

Anyway, as mentioned in another thread I'm really liking Falling Skies, and the first season of House of Cards is brilliant!

lol

I've got the same thing with the end of season 1 of The Following, convinced that Joe somehow survived that explosion.

Anyway, as mentioned in another thread I'm really liking Falling Skies, and the first season of House of Cards is brilliant!

Yeah,agree with your comment about Joe,have you watched Hannibal?that's not bad

Yeah,agree with your comment about Joe,have you watched Hannibal?that's not bad

Saw it advertised, not got around to it as yet but will take a look :thumbup:

Currently watching...

Suits - Brilliant. I'm in love with Rachel.

House of Lies - Just finished S2 of this, not the best season but I do like Don Cheadle.

Newsroom - If you've not seen S1 of this, watch it. Brilliantly written and Jeff Daniels is a great in it. S2 starts in July.

Homeland - speaks for itself, gripping.

Dexter - Just started S2, will persevere with it as people seem to love it.

Breaking Bad - Same as Dexter, moves a little slow for me but I'm told it gets better.

New Girl - Very funny, easy watching.

Touch - Mainly watched because of Keifer Sutherland, think it's been cancelled after this season ends.

Finished...

24 - My personal favourite, bloody brilliant.

Prison Break - Tails off towards to the end, but first season is colossal.

US Office - Loved it, thought the last season was top draw after a shaky 8th.

UK Office/Extras/Life's Too Short/Derek - Anything that Gervais does I'll get on board.

Going to watch...

The WIre - Far too many people raving about this to ignore it.

You lot talking about Falling skies - I thought the new series didn't start until June 9.

Are you talking about the first season? If so I loved it.

Watched the first part of "Life of Crime" last night, forced myself to watch the second episode but didn't get anywhere near the end of it. Very poor acting and the plot is weak. Don't waste your time.

I see that there's a new series of "Case Histories" with Jason Isaacs starting this weekend. I enjoyed the first season so I'll check that out.

Has anyone watched Davinci's demons? Is it of any interest.

With Vikings and elementary just having finished their first seasons and Grimm finishing it's second I'm at a little of a loss.

3 very enjoyable series.

You lot talking about Falling skies - I thought the new series didn't start until June 9.

Are you talking about the first season? If so I loved it.

Yeah I've only just got into it, caned season 1 and almost season 2 over about 2 weeks.

Really love it, got that 'just one more episode' feeling each time I get to the end of one

• 2 weeks later...