Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

I'm looking for a new series to get myself into. Ideally on Netflix and with a load of episodes.

Ideally a comedy such as Community or Parks and Rec but I'd look at owt really that keeps me entertained for a bit,

My name is Earl?

Watched Entourage?? if not give it a go only 30 min episodes and should be on Netflix

Yes mate. Loved it. 

My name is Earl?

Seen all these on E4.

Isn't Arrested Development on Netflix?

Smashed through that the first day it was on. Whole series one day. Then I blue myself.

I did start watching the Chris O'Dowd series about Family Trees which is looking good,

Any other ideas?

Yes mate. Loved it. 

Seen all these on E4.

Smashed through that the first day it was on. Whole series one day. Then I blue myself.

I did start watching the Chris O'Dowd series about Family Trees which is looking good,

Any other ideas?

Eastbound & Down

Louie

Party Down

Yes mate. Loved it. 

Seen all these on E4.

Any other ideas?

You will probably like EastBound and Down for a bit of a giggle.

Not really a series but there will be plenty of episodes of Tosh.0 which never fail to make me laugh.

Also the League is awesome i really think you will like that.

Yes mate. Loved it. 

Seen all these on E4.

Any other ideas?

Friday Night Lights quite cheesy but i love it!!

I'm looking for a new series to get myself into. Ideally on Netflix and with a load of episodes.

Ideally a comedy such as Community or Parks and Rec but I'd look at owt really that keeps me entertained for a bit,

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia,

The League,

Workaholics (as already been posted),

Weeds.

All very enjoyable and funny.

20.30 Panarama BBC One. Looking at four benifit claimants and four tax-payers in one room talking about  what kind of lives they have. Nick and Margeret from the Apprentice presenting. More misconceptions busted?

Never quite heard what was said when it was announced just now.

Started Lost, 2 episodes left of the 1st season. I'm finding myself staying up 'til about 4 watching it lol love it!

So only 5 seasons left until you end up thinking 'what a waste of time' :thumbup:

You'll get more and more confused. By season 4 you'll not have a clue! lol

Love Lost though. :D

I already am mate lol really thought-provoking though, very good show. Get the impression that more and more odd things will begin to happen now.

So only 5 seasons left until you end up thinking 'what a waste of time' :thumbup:

lol I did think about your advice mate, but a few of my mates recommended it, sorry haha

I already am mate lol really thought-provoking though, very good show. Get the impression that more and more odd things will begin to happen now.

lol I did think about your advice mate, but a few of my mates recommended it, sorry haha

Only jesting mate. There's some good drama along the way definitely. Let us all know your opinion when you've finished :D

Haha will do mate! I'll be starting on the wire next  :D

You will literally wonder what the **** you were doing with your life watching all these half arsed shows once you start The Wire.

It should come with a warning that everything else pales in significance once you've seen it.

Edited by Ozwin

Not watched lost, but considering watching it.

But are the later series as bad as series 3 + 4 of Heroes? 'Cus if so, I wont bother watching it.

It loses it's way in the middle of the 6 series in my opinion. Almost redeems itself in the last season but it basically split opinion between those who loved it and hated it in the end.

I gave up on Heroes half way through season 2 I think so can't really comment on that.

Lost was all about the journey. Watching it for 6 odd years, week after week, discussing it with friends and coming up with your own mad theories was what made it so good.

The actual show? When you take a look at it as a whole? Pretty awful really.