Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Revolution - absolute tosh. so many holes in the pilot and so frustratingly ordinary plot wise that I won't be watching any other episodes.

Ripper Street - first episode was okay, could easily go either way, will watch the second episode today.

Ripper Street - first episode was okay, could easily go either way, will watch the second episode today.

I wonder which way that is going to go with the American surgeon. They keep hinting that he has done something wrong and there is a theory that Jack The Ripper was actually an American surgeon.

I wonder which way that is going to go with the American surgeon. They keep hinting that he has done something wrong and there is a theory that Jack The Ripper was actually an American surgeon.

Second episode was enjoyable. Clearly the Yank has been a bad boy in the past but think he's probably the central figure for however many seasons it lasts.

Edited by Guest

I've started watching The Wire as its supposed to be the best TV show ever made (if everyone understood it). Anyone seen it and what are your reviews?

Have just started season 3. So far so good, goes a little off course in season 2 but its still a good watch. Stick with it.

Everyone says you have to get passed te first series of the wire...this is where I'm struggling! I am determind to each it though as everyone says how good it is!

For me the first few episodes were so slow but from then on i've really enjoyed it. A very clever show.

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone says you have to get passed te first series of the wire...this is where I'm struggling! I am determind to each it though as everyone says how good it is!

First series is the best, first couple episodes are tough as there is so many characters.

Just started to watch Parks and Recreation, which is pretty good. Ron Swanson is an absolute beast! However, he doesn't come close to Dennis Reynolds from Always Sunny :thumbup:

35vaqn.jpg

Just saw an advert for a new show starting next week called Haunted Collector.

Bloke goes round haunted houses and looks for haunted or 'trigger' objects in the house. Then takes away haunted objects.

CONMAN ALERT. He's not a bloody haunted collector, he's a flipping antiques dealer. Gonna make a fortune!

started two new shows on the last week or so.....

The Following (sky Atlantic)- First 2 episodes fantastic, very well written and some decent acting with a clever story line

House of Cards (net flicks exclusive) - Directed by David Fincher and staring Kevin Spacey, watched the first episode really enjoyed it, its about american politics.