Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

I have no idea how you lot have time to watch more than one series. I barely have enough time on my hands to watch a series let alone two or three at same time!

2 hours a week isnt really that hard to find personally.

Think I will have to watch The Following. Currently watching It's Always Sunny season 8 and Suits which are entertaining, but I need something a bit more serious while waiting for Breaking Bad.

The following is worth watching, it has gripped me a bit like breaking bad and dexter did with their first series.

Community is back on Thursday. I've been steaming through the past 3 series in preparation.

I can never get tired of Community. Every episode is 25 minutes of perfection and is one of the few series I can watch over and over and never get bored.

I cannot recommend this show enough. Every character is rounded and relate-able and the jokes are both subtle and slapstick and constant.

I can sit and watch 4 episodes back to back without moving even if I needed a pee during episode 1.

Simply put Community is Streets Ahead.

2 hours a week isnt really that hard to find personally.

I assumed you lot watched series online, I never considered a sane possibility that some of you might watch it on TV and follow their schedule! My bad.

Welcome to the digital age eh?

I assumed you lot watched series online, I never considered a sane possibility that some of you might watch it on TV and follow their schedule! My bad.

Welcome to the digital age eh?

don't get me wrong some times i have been addicted to a show (breaking bad and dexter come to mind) where i am a series or two behind and just pile through one in a few days. But at the minute i dont really have any shows that i have like that so yeah i just stick to the american scheduling.

Community is back on Thursday. I've been steaming through the past 3 series in preparation.

I can never get tired of Community. Every episode is 25 minutes of perfection and is one of the few series I can watch over and over and never get bored.

I cannot recommend this show enough. Every character is rounded and relate-able and the jokes are both subtle and slapstick and constant.

I can sit and watch 4 episodes back to back without moving even if I needed a pee during episode 1.

Simply put Community is Streets Ahead.

Thank god its not shit

The following went down in my estimations this week.

it was obvious that the wife would be in on it. There were a 6th unidentified set of prints, and the FBI didn't check.

Enjoyed it but not so convinced now.

Guest BlueBrett

Round my mums and she's making me watch dancing on ice. Can't see it catching on to be honest.

If you multiplied the cumulative /10 scores of all of the women by 3 you'd still be falling well short of the individual points of all but 2 of the Strictly female pros :nono: