Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Yeah Pierre stepped it up in last night's episode.

Haha I felt sorry those dam guys only had to look through some binoculars and say the water is getting lower and lower each episode!

What do you reckon to the Simon, Adele, Thomas story? I wonder if Thomas had something to do with Simon's death...

Yeah Thomas is a right dodgy git,i'm guessing from his daughters drawing that Simon is supposed to have shot himself ,wonder if Thomas shot him because he wanted Adele?

Probably. I can only vaguely remember what she looks like so she might have been in more than 1 episode? Probably wrong, but was she the woman who looked across to Victor as he was walking through to his bed in the Helping Hand shelter place?

There's a new US drama starting on more4 on Thursday's at 9pm called Scandal.

Anyone seen it? Had decent reviews on imdb so might give it a whirl.

2nd Season is alot better than the first, it's pretty good bordering on excellent.

Has anyone else watched the first episode of the new season of Dexter yet?

I had a bad feeling they were going to mess this last season up but that first episode looks really good. Charlotte Rampling's character Dr Vogel looks really promising.

Also Angel's sister daaaaaaaammmnnn.

Has anyone else watched the first episode of the new season of Dexter yet?

I had a bad feeling they were going to mess this last season up but that first episode looks really good. Charlotte Rampling's character Dr Vogel looks really promising.

Also Angel's sister daaaaaaaammmnnn.

Yeah watched it. Really looking forward to seeing how this all ends. Part of me wants him to be caught or at least the Police find out and them have a frantic chase after him. Only so many ways for it to go surely? They find out and he escapes, he never gets found out, he gets caught and executed or he dies being chased. Who knows! lol

Yeah watched it. Really looking forward to seeing how this all ends. Part of me wants him to be caught or at least the Police find out and them have a frantic chase after him. Only so many ways for it to go surely? They find out and he escapes, he never gets found out, he gets caught and executed or he dies being chased. Who knows! lol

Just watched the first episode, does look really good.

Think you're right in saying there's only so many ways it can all end up. Up until the season started I thought it would end with him, Deb and Harrison having to run, but having seen the first episode (spoilers in white) and seeing Deb jump off the slippery slope like that I've changed my opinion. I wonder how Vogel is going to fit into all of this too.

Edited by leicsmac

Not too bad. Only the first episode so they're just introducing characters etc. Looks promising though.

I think it starts on Fox soon,will give it a go,cheers

Just started watching Borgen, a Danish TV series set in Copenhagen's political circles.

Borgen-3.jpg

The series focuses on a female politician who unexpectedly becomes Denmark's prime minister. It's quite pacey and delivers lots of tension, as well as personal drama. The creators, who are also responsible for Forbrydelsen (the original "Killing"), have done a great job at portraying politics and affiliated mechanisms realistically.

There are three seasons available.

2 episodes in and it's intriguing! ;)

Even after the end of the first one I'm thinking it's gonna be a great season. What a way to end an opening episode on a cliffhanger! :o

Even after the end of the first one I'm thinking it's gonna be a great season. What a way to end an opening episode on a cliffhanger! :o

Definitely going to be an interesting ride with the last 8 episodes. Lots of twists and turns. :)

I'm looking for a new series to get myself into. Ideally on Netflix and with a load of episodes.

Ideally a comedy such as Community or Parks and Rec but I'd look at owt really that keeps me entertained for a bit,

Watched Entourage?? if not give it a go only 30 min episodes and should be on Netflix