Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Who remembers...

Ahh yeah. I remember it being heavily advertised off the success of X Files and it was pretty good, just not consistently good enough to hook me into it.

Ahh yeah. I remember it being heavily advertised off the success of X Files and it was pretty good, just not consistently good enough to hook me into it.

Yeah, they were all stand-alone episodes and they varied in quality, but some of them were excellent.

Did anyone watch The Returned on Channel 4 tonight?

Creepy, mysterious and intense but still very good to watch. I want the next episode now!

recorded it after reading good reviews,will try and watch later,also last episode of The Fall tonight,been an excellent mini-series

Anyone else watching Oliver Stone's Untold History of The United States? Just watching the latest episode on the LBJ administration.

What channel is it on?

It's on Sky Atlantic so I appreciate people may not have it. If anyone does catch it on their or netflix or whatever it's very good.

That episode is a great synopsis of how destructive a force the administrations of LBJ and Nixon were across the world but particularly south east Asia.

Am watching Homeland at the minute, have just started season 2.......fúck me Carrie Mathison is the most annoying character I've ever watched!!

Love homeland HATE the actors, cant stand Damien Lewis and his whole family. Saul is the best one in it by a mile. 

Finally got into The Walking Dead. Absolutely love it. First season clearly shows the influence of Darabont and the excellent writing team.

Really great suspense development and the cast are all believable.

I've heard less positive things about the 2nd season, with Darabont having been forced out.

Still, looking forward to it.

I read an article yesterday about Darabont's new show that starts later in the year. It sounds pretty brilliant. It's called Lost Angels (It was originally called L.A. Noir but they obviously had to change the name because of L.A. Noire). It's set in 1940's L.A. and covers the struggle between L.A.P.D. and Mickey Cohen. It has Shane from Walking Dead, Teabag from Prison Break, Buck from Band of Brothers and Simon Pegg features in the first episode.

I read an article yesterday about Darabont's new show that starts later in the year. It sounds pretty brilliant. It's called Lost Angels (It was originally called L.A. Noir but they obviously had to change the name because of L.A. Noire). It's set in 1940's L.A. and covers the struggle between L.A.P.D. and Mickey Cohen. It has Shane from Walking Dead, Teabag from Prison Break, Buck from Band of Brothers and Simon Pegg features in the first episode.

Will keep an eye out for this, sounds good.

Just had a quick look on IMDB at the cast & 'Dale' from the walking dead is in it as well, I hope he dies pretty sharpish, I actually cheered when he pegged it in that show he was getting right on my tits!!

This be the one and sounds good!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2176609/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Having an operation next week and will be housebound for a couple of weeks so have invested in a few boxsets that were going cheap

Firefly + Serenity movie

The Sarah Connor Chronicles season 1

Breaking Bad season 1-3

The Dead Zone season 1

Terrahawks complete series

Bottom series 1-3

The Smell of Reeves and Mortimer

got the whole lot for £55

Having an operation next week and will be housebound for a couple of weeks so have invested in a few boxsets that were going cheap

Firefly + Serenity movie

The Sarah Connor Chronicles season 1

Breaking Bad season 1-3

The Dead Zone season 1

Terrahawks complete series

Are you having a lobotomy?, Rico  :D

Has anyone watched the Mad Dogs series?

I notice season 3 has just started on Sky1 and was wondering if it would be worth grabbing.

Now I'm waiting for the next intallments of....

Breaking Bad

Boardwalk Empire

The Walking Dead

Homeland

...it seems I've got nothing to watch!