Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

​Just started on the pilot episode of this new show. Looks very promising

.A special crime unit investigates serialized crimes that cross over European borders and to hunt down criminals to bring them to justice. A global FBI is born.

news_8f9_2013_03_crossinglines.jpg

Anyone seen much, or any, of Hannibal? 

I'd never heard of it until I saw an advert for Sky Atlantic a few moments ago and did a double take because I saw Mads Mikkelsen's face. Love a bit of Mads, if it's not too shabby I'll definitely give it a go, he'd make a superb Hannibal Lecter.

Anyone seen much, or any, of Hannibal? 

I'd never heard of it until I saw an advert for Sky Atlantic a few moments ago and did a double take because I saw Mads Mikkelsen's face. Love a bit of Mads, if it's not too shabby I'll definitely give it a go, he'd make a superb Hannibal Lecter.

I'm watching it, didn't like the 1st episode,but stuck with it and really enjoying it now.

Anyone watched 'Under the dome' yet? I thought the first was pretty good should be a good series.

Is this a Stephen King book? I'm sure I have the book somewhere. Starts off with people not able to leave their town. A couple of nasty deaths too.

Started reading it but its hard going.

Is this a Stephen King book? I'm sure I have the book somewhere. Starts off with people not able to leave their town. A couple of nasty deaths too.

Started reading it but its hard going.

It is based on the book, my brother has read it from the looks of things its going to a based on the book, rather than exactly the same.

Drunk History has been made into a full blown TV series  :smile:

If you aren't familiar with it, someone (usually a comedian) gets absolutely hammered and then has to recount an event from history and famous actors and comedians then act it out to their slurred narration. Genius.

• Like 1

Is anyone still watching The Returned? 5th episode last night and still as good as the first, if not better. You'd think the plot is going 1 way and then all of a sudden there's a twist which only makes the programme better and better. Not difficult to keep track of, either.

Luther back tomorrow.

Mixed feelings. I really like Idris, really like the character and the character of Alice. But the individual stories were a bit washy.

It felt like great concepts with slightly cheap writing. Hope season three is better than two.

Is anyone still watching The Returned? 5th episode last night and still as good as the first, if not better. You'd think the plot is going 1 way and then all of a sudden there's a twist which only makes the programme better and better. Not difficult to keep track of, either.

The Returned is excellent,love the way the story twists and turns,I think its very similar in concept to Lost

The Returned is excellent,love the way the story twists and turns,I think its very similar in concept to Lost

I never watched that. Spoken to a fair few people and they haven't compared it to Lost so you're the first!

It's still hard to make out what will happen to all of them. Something tells me (mainly because of last night) that Pierre is also one of the 'returned'. 

I never watched that. Spoken to a fair few people and they haven't compared it to Lost so you're the first!

It's still hard to make out what will happen to all of them. Something tells me (mainly because of last night) that Pierre is also one of the 'returned'.

I say in concept re the use of the flashbacks ? Never thought that of Pierre,but now you mention it.........also I glad those 2 guys at the dam have finally got some more lines lol

I say in concept re the use of the flashbacks ? Never thought that of Pierre,but now you mention it.........also I glad those 2 guys at the dam have finally got some more lines lol

Yeah Pierre stepped it up in last night's episode.

Haha I felt sorry those dam guys only had to look through some binoculars and say the water is getting lower and lower each episode!

What do you reckon to the Simon, Adele, Thomas story? I wonder if Thomas had something to do with Simon's death...