Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Starting Breaking Bad tonight! Heard you sort of have to stick with it because it starts a bit slow. Is that right?

Sounds more like a review of The Wire to be honest. But yeah do stick with Breaking Bad it's for winners!

Starting Breaking Bad tonight! Heard you sort of have to stick with it because it starts a bit slow. Is that right?

I also started the series last night. Found myself wondered after watching 3 episodes where I might find time to squeeze another bit of Walter in my life and neglect my husbandry and fatherly duties.

I have succumbed.

I'm having serious withdrawal symptoms from not having Breaking Bad in my life now.

Can't remember a show since Sopranos I've wanted to see the next episode of so much.

I also started the series last night. Found myself wondered after watching 3 episodes where I might find time to squeeze another bit of Walter in my life and neglect my husbandry and fatherly duties.

I have succumbed.

When it started I was like 'what the hell is going on here!?' lol so strange but I can see myself getting addicted to it.

Has far less pretty people than prison break that's for sure lol

Guest BlueBrett

I'm having serious withdrawal symptoms from not having Breaking Bad in my life now.

Can't remember a show since Sopranos I've wanted to see the next episode of so much.

Same.

SPOILER

I hope his pig brother in law says cut me in and Ill take the DEA heat off you. Can't see it though, that fat shit is way too Captain America.

I also hope Skyler gets shot in the mouth and eyes in a random unrelated incident.

It's going to be a sad day when breaking bad finishes after this series, if anyone is on twitter follow Aaron Paul he was tweeting about the new Series says it is the most emotional and gripping shows ever! How they keep getting beat at tv award shows by shows like homeland god only knows!

http://www.telegraph...line-first.html

BBC to launch programmes online first

BBC television programmes are to be broadcast online before reaching TV screens under a new trial as the corporation attempts to rival web services like Netflix.

The decision, confirmed at a meeting of trustees in December, marks the first time that BBC programmes will be released on iPlayer ahead of scheduled TV broadcasts.

BBC bosses have previously experimented with "online-only" content and last year decided to commission a series of BBC Three comedyImpractical Jokers for television after the pilot had been shown on the BBC website.

Edited by Webbo

The Walking Dead is back after the mid-season break. Going to watch the latest episode later tonight.

Its back with a bang! Watched it earlier.

For those of you that don't watch it online, it's on FOX+, Friday at 11pm, repeating on Sunday, on FOX at 9pm

• 2 weeks later...

Watching 4 series at present.

Elementary - episode 17 of its first season and has maintained it's standard. Maybe not award winning but a pleasant watch.

Ripper Street - eps 8 first season. Hanging in there, not sure what nags at me about the series maybe it's the main star. I do enjoy the yank, his missus and the sergeant though and the stories are generally good.

The Following - season 1 eps 6. started so well but big holes are appearing in the story now. Not sure how long I'll stick with it. Main bad guy is cool though.

Justified season 4 eps 7 - never fails. Really enjoy the humour and acting of Boyd and Raylan.

Annihilated the season eight Curb your Enthusiasm boxset over the last few days. The episode with Michael J. Fox was GENIUS! When he hands Larry the bottle of coke! lol Hat's off to him for agreeing to do that.

lol

I been watching Curb again over the last few weeks. Brilliant.