Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

First League Fixture Wishlist

Watford away. I've been lodging out there recently working at Leavesden. Every night of the week the fanny there is amazing. There are a good few pubs just down one street with a gatecrasher nightclub at the end. You watch us get them on a Tuesday night now!

edit- A Tuesday night still wouldn't be bad. As I said, the totty is out all wekk round

I'd happily go Palace away again, that was one of the best days I've had for a loss.

Agree with that a lot! Would be quality to go there on the opening day of the season again with hopefully what will be good weather. Great away is Palace.

I'd happily go Palace away again, that was one of the best days I've had for a loss.

Agree with that a lot! Would be quality to go there on the opening day of the season again with hopefully what will be good weather. Great away is Palace.

It's a proper away day and the 3-2 loss was actually my favourite Palace away ever and that's the only time I've seen us fail to win. lol It's class. Our fans were on form and theirs were too. We're always top notch on the first day although I assume most are. I mean we were pretty poor at Palace this year IMO.

Our first day/last day record in recent years is actually as good as anyones. I think since "that" day at Stoke, on the first/last days, that Palace away game is the only one we ain't won.

It will be a home game this year, against Barnsley

But a London away day would be top notch especially in the sun

I'd take Barnsley at home. SHOULD be a 3 points, the first away should still be class.

I will be so miffed if we get something like Ipswich away 2nd again, that will be a huge killer.

I'm starting to think these trips to London are overrated. Costs a fortune to get to, costs a fortune to drink there, its so big (obviously) there are too many places to drink so you rarely see many fans before the game for a pre match sing song and we rarely win!

There's something likeable about them which I can never put my finger on. lol

Archived