Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

First League Fixture Wishlist

I seen to do well guessing the first fixture of the season, I think I predicted us to get Watford one year, we did, I definetly guessed MK Dons right in our League One season, and I guessed right by saying Coventry last season.

I'm not going to say whether it'll be home or away but I've got a feeling of Wolves for our first game next season.

There's a fairly good chance it will be a home match against a London club, because of the paralympics. So Charlton, Millwall or Palace at home. There's a much better chance it'll be against a club with a name beginning with B, though - slightly more likely than 1 in 3!

I just hope we get one of the easier fixtures to start with, to get a win and a boost of confidence.

We'll not get a London away day first game due to the paralympics.

Read somewhere they can't have their first few at home.

This may be wrong now as was an update of it last week..no official word though

Brighton away, as others have said, nice to go there in the sun.

This year I skidded off the motorway in the snow somewhere in Northamptonshire and hit a barrier, bad dent in the front of the car and it was the wifes car I had borrowed for the journey!!!!

Brighton away, as others have said, nice to go there in the sun.

This year I skidded off the motorway in the snow somewhere in Northamptonshire and hit a barrier, bad dent in the front of the car and it

was the wifes car I had borrowed for the journey!!!!

Yea, I was on the coach on the way back, and the m1 was awfull from Watford gap upwards

Archived