Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

First League Fixture Wishlist

Bit of a stupid question, but Foxiles living in countries with a time difference are they able to get the fixtures earlier?, and if so could they post it on here?

I highly doubt that. I think it's 9am GMT and then whatever time in another country, if you get me.

For example, if we kick off at 3pm, they don't know the score before us do they? No, because it's across the board.

haha , it don't work like that mate !!!

And if it did, we'd all be rich. Because the fans in other countries could post us the LCFC score before the match was played in our country, so we could all bet and get the correct scorline....

As always, I want a team that hasn't been relegated or promoted, at home. For example, Barnsley, Watford, Peterborough etc. In my opinion, last thing we want is a team like Bolton or Blackburn first. We need to win the first game, and gain momentum.

I've just got this feeling it will be Wolves though :unsure:

But we failed to beat two of those sides at home last season, whilst we beat Blackpool and Birmingham who were relegated the previous year.

Huddersfield at home, last two season's we have played away first game, so about time we had a home game first.

Last time we played Huddersfield down at the King Power we won 4-2 if I record, cracking game of football.

Would be nice if it was Brighton away. went this year and froze to fvcking death.

Due to Gay Pride we've got to have an away game first day of the season so sadly that can't happen

don't know why but I reckon we'll get you lot Boxing day at the KP

Archived