Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

Franck Moussa released

Guest MattP

Good riddance.

Another pretty poor signing considering where we should have been aiming to be.

Thank Christ, perhaps people can stop acting like he's a long lost talent forgotten by every manager we ever had.

Always has me scratching my head with our fans.

Cos a player has a great debut or comes on as a sub n plays well a few times he's a world beater.

Or played well in div 1 for us or on loan they then think they should play in the championship.

Can they not see we are trying to build a side for promotion and the prem hopefully.

Any player we sign or keep in the squad has gotta be considered good enough for the prem IMO.

N if not we should clear em out asap Our Club Is No Place For Sentiment unles your happy with mid table championship football.

Guest MattP

Tad harsh?

Not at all, he was far below the standard this football club should be aspiring too.

Don't feel sorry for him, he's been extremely well paid for a number of years for contributing nothing.

Always has me scratching my head with our fans.

Cos a player has a great debut or comes on as a sub n plays well a few times he's a world beater.

Or played well in div 1 for us or on loan they then think they should play in the championship.

Can they not see we are trying to build a side for promotion and the prem hopefully.

Any player we sign or keep in the squad has gotta be considered good enough for the prem IMO.

N if not we should clear em out asap Our Club Is No Place For Sentiment unles your happy with mid table championship football.

what's with the weird acronym?

Guest MattP

Good riddance, poor signing is harsh on him.

How else do you describe a player signed on a two year deal who played 8 games?

He's a month shy of 23 now, not that young in footballing terms.

He was here from the age of 20-22

Thats young for a pro

Ex Anderlecht and looked pretty good on his day

I'm not crying about it, just think it could've gone better

Archived