Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Lincon City Friendly

Having never been to an away friendly, will we receive an allotment to sell that will be sold at our ticket office, or do I need to contact LCFC (oh, this could get confusing!) Lincoln City? I don't see anything on the OS about buying tickets for any of the friendlies yet, home or away. I'm guessing it's still too early?

• 2 weeks later...

I know the away prices might not be the same, probably, but just been on the Lincoln website;

Pre season v Leicester: Adults: £10, Concessions: £7, Juniors: £5

Only just realised this game is actually a Saturday, 3pm fixture as well.

Having never been to an away friendly, will we receive an ALLOTMENT to sell that will be sold at our ticket office, or do I need to contact LCFC (oh, this could get confusing!) Lincoln City? I don't see anything on the OS about buying tickets for any of the friendlies yet, home or away. I'm guessing it's still too early?

Can't see us selling many ALLOTMENTS only if you want to grow some carrots or potatoes lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is a 1hour 36minute trip worth it for a friendly?

Only about 40mins for me, so if it doesn't rain hopefully I'll be going :frantics:

Its up to you though... 1hour 36mins is a long journey for a nothing game imo.

Ordered my ticket to pick up for the away end online yesterday and after it says all seats are unreserved, Does that basically mean you can sit where you want in the away end ?

Can you get them on the day as well? I've haven't seen anything on the OS regarding tickets for this game.

Yeah unreserved usually means can sit/stand anywhere.

Archived