Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2012/13

What? He's very skillful and often pulls off tricks that look amazing, he's no Messi in that sense, but he has some skills. But he's still shit.

Are you reading what you're typing? Either that or you're not quite sure what shit/skillful mean.

lol

The Arsenal fans have made me laugh with them for once as opposed to at them, probably because it's at the expense of Liverpool more than anyway.

"Where's your famous, Where's your famous, Where's your famous atmosphere?"

Maybe i'm abit slow on hearing this chant, never heard it before though.

Are you reading what you're typing? Either that or you're not quite sure what shit/skillful mean.

Read my whole first post. He's skillful, that's true, he can beat three men in one go, but he doesn't know when not to do it. He always tries it, and that's what makes him shit. He never sees a pass, never sees a team mate, all he sees is a opposition player, and he has to try and beat him. It's great when it comes off, and Suarez has the skill to occasionally pull it off, but no matter how skillful you are, it won't come off every time. Until Suarez realises he had team mates he'll be shit.

Archived