Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2012/13

Done a great job at Stoke; got them promoted, into Europe, lost in the FA Cup final and made the Brittania a difficult place to visit for every team. This season they have fell away though.

But his style of football is horrible, I couldn't put myself through that every game.

No doubt he will get another job, more likely in our division, but that is a big decision from Stoke imo.

Don't like him, or his style of play. Don't like Stoke either.

Boring manager, played the little club routine perfectly despite spending millions of pounds, never his fault, horrible football to watch.

He won't be missed by outsiders and I hope he doesn't return immediately.

I know a lad who used to play under Di Canio at Swindon. He said that not many players liked him and he was forever falling out with players.

He used to make them cancel holidays, didn't give them days of for 2 weeks running, if anyone said something he'd put them in the reserves and wouldn't speak to them.

I very much doubt these sort of methods will work with premiership footballers and I can't see him lasting the season.

They could do better if they're looking to replace the 'experience' of Carragher.

I see Kolo Toure as clumsy and a bit aloof for a defender.

Why does Rodgers not play Skrtel any more? Has he been injured?

Rio F signs a new one-year deal - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22582699.

Good decision really for Man Utd; having a strong leader on the pitch who will promote drive and enthusiasm to try and make Moyes' first season in charge as successful as possible.

I just can't see Moyes (considering his past relationship and development of the player) getting Rooney to stay - he didn't really want to be at Old Trafford for around two seasons. 

Archived