Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2012/13

I doubt they'll get Redknapp in. He's still not hugely popular down there and their owners seem too savvy.

Fantastic seeing them get shafted though, it's a shame Giroud couldn't get a goal.

If they are savvy they will hire him tonight, there's no one better out there to employ in their situation.

I heard him say 'if crouch got away with it then brilliant'....seems pretty honest to me and the way every fan would think.

He also said 'it's nice for a smaller club to get a decision against a bigger club'. Sounded a too smug to me, it's fine being pleased to get a result and and happy to take a bit of luck but there's no need to make out scoring an unfair goal is something to be proud of.

He can't ever say 'haha we outplayed you' so he's constantly saying 'haha we're good being cheating thugs'.

Who was in charge when Southampton got relegated from the top flight for the first time in 27 years?

They were doomed before he arrived just 4 months prior, not to mention huge boardroom turmoil. There can be no comparison to the situation now, which is more akin to when he took over at Spurs.

Fletcher looks like a good (if overpriced) signing.

I can't see S'hampton getting rid of Atkins as he's done too much to get them there. It might be like the situation with Blackpool and Holloway, where they will stick with him regardless as reward for doing well initially.

Liverpool lol

He also said 'it's nice for a smaller club to get a decision against a bigger club'. Sounded a too smug to me, it's fine being pleased to get a result and and happy to take a bit of luck but there's no need to make out scoring an unfair goal is something to be proud of.

He can't ever say 'haha we outplayed you' so he's constantly saying 'haha we're good being cheating thugs'.

Don't worry, as soon as a decision goes against them the little club mentality will be back.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Stoke-Pulis-demanding-red-card-clarification-from-FA-after-Huth-sending-off-article863669.html

Guest BlueBrett
Brilliant freekick from Podolski!! I hope Arsenal absolutely stuff the scum.

Really wasn't that good. Nowhere near the corner - keeper should have save it.

Villa were superb yesterday, the atmosphere hasn't been that good since the MON days! Did everybody see Lowton's goal, amazing.

On Southampton i'm going there next week, they seem to look the whipping boys this season. If Southampton want to stay a premier league club then i'd suggest look else where from Adkins, he's a nice guy but doesn't know enough about the speed of the premier league.

Villa were superb yesterday, the atmosphere hasn't been that good since the MON days! Did everybody see Lowton's goal, amazing.

On Southampton i'm going there next week, they seem to look the whipping boys this season. If Southampton want to stay a premier league club then i'd suggest look else where from Adkins, he's a nice guy but doesn't know enough about the speed of the premier league.

The only game they should really have took anything from was the Wigan game, and I think they'll be disappointed in that, and obviously they won't be happy with the performance yesterday, even though they would have expected to get nothing from the Arsenal game. The two matches against the Manchester clubs showed them in a good light and if they can turn in a performance anything like that against Villa they'll take 3 points. For a season starting with Man City (h), Wigan (a), Man Utd (h) and Arsenal (a) to end up with between 0-3 points from that is not a huge shock. Their season starts next week against Villa.

Archived