Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2012/13

I don't get why Walcott wouldn't sign a new contract. Arsenal may have lost RVP and Song but they've got a bright season ahead, if he goes to Liverpool he'll finish below Arsenal and if he goes to City he may get more success but he'll sit on the bench behind Nasri, Silva and Tevez.

NB: He is a Liverpool fan though so that may swing it for him if Arsenal are in for him.

Don't know how true it was but I remember hearing Leicester were considering making an approach for David Moyes who was then PNE manager but instead we chose Peter Taylor.

I've heard this before as well.

Suarez is a shit footballer. Yeah he's skillful and can do things with the ball most players could only dream of, but a huge part of being a footballer is vision, seeing team mates and bringing them into play. It's also decision making and knowing where to pass and when to pass and when to take players on. Suarez always takes his man on, no matter where he on the pitch, what other option are available to him and how many players are around him. Also he can't finish. He's a completely pointless footballer, offers virtually nothing to a team.

Archived