Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2012/13

Stoke fans booing Ramsey doesn't surprise me. He upset Shawcross by getting injured.

The sooner this rancid club and it's moronic followers are back in their rightful place in the lower leagues the better.

Can't believe people still don't understand the booing. Rightly or wrongly, it's not 'cause he broke his leg! It's because of the way he/Wenger/Arsenal as a whole have refused to forgive/accept apology from Shawcross - who was clearly devastated at the time. It wasn't even that bad a tackle/foul. I don't think Coleman asking Ramsey for permission to try and call up Shawcross for Wales recently has helped either.

They have more fan's heroes in their starting XI than we have had in the past 10 years.

Won £20 on my trixie. It would've been £120 if United had smashed Fulham like they were threatening to.

Depends how you define fans heroes, a bunch of time wasting cloggers doesn't realy do it for me but each to their own.

That's true. He also moans about nothing a lot too.

Wonder what the copper wanted with Lucas on the bench.

Impersonating a football according to my Liverpool supporting son in law.

Can't believe people still don't understand the booing. Rightly or wrongly, it's not 'cause he broke his leg! It's because of the way he/Wenger/Arsenal as a whole have refused to forgive/accept apology from Shawcross - who was clearly devastated at the time. It wasn't even that bad a tackle/foul. I don't think Coleman asking Ramsey for permission to try and call up Shawcross for Wales recently has helped either.

This! He was distraught when that happened. Arsene Wenger really does lack some class sometimes

Liverpool impressed me today, they actually looked like a decent side. Hardworking and closing down opposition players. Allen suprised me as well, his range of passing is good, and he always reaches his man.

Are the Stoke fans seriously booing Ramsey? What a pathetic bunch!

Yes they were. Disgrace. I hate them, I hate Stoke, I hate Pulis and his cap.

This! He was distraught when that happened. Arsene Wenger really does lack some class sometimes

You've just seen your player injured seriously. Out for a long time. It was a possible career-threatening injury.

I'm no Wenger fan but I don't have a problem with him being less than forgiving towards Stoke, or lacking class.

You've just seen your player injured seriously. Out for a long time. It was a possible career-threatening injury.

I'm no Wenger fan but I don't have a problem with him being less than forgiving towards Stoke, or lacking class.

He apologised, the challenge was never intended to injure Ramsey. Where's the problem?

Yeah but that's a bit different to holding a massive grudge for 3 years!

Can't have a go at Southampton for empty seats until you know what price they would be paying. The same would probably happen to us, if the stadium was full the owners would assume they aren't charging enough.

The only think I envy about Stoke is they have a better modern stadium than us, it's decent to look at and is more atmospheric.

However the team is a disgrace to the Premier League. I don't accept that they're doing what they can with what they've got because I don't believe Swansea have huge backers and they've probably got a smaller fanbase, plus 10 years ago they were on the brink of going out of business. Swansea are the template for Championship clubs because they entertain their fans week in week out - and isn't that why people like football, because it can be so entertaining?

Stoke bore everyone week in week out, and what have they got to show for it? No trophies and not even top half finishes. So what if they're in the Premiership, they'll always be a nothing club who everyone hates with that attitude.

It's completely ignorant to compare Tony Pulis' Stoke to O'Neill's Leicester, as some people have done.

Can't have a go at Southampton for empty seats until you know what price they would be paying. The same would probably happen to us, if the stadium was full the owners would assume they aren't charging enough.

The only think I envy about Stoke is they have a better modern stadium than us, it's decent to look at and is more atmospheric.

However the team is a disgrace to the Premier League. I don't accept that they're doing what they can with what they've got because I don't believe Swansea have huge backers and they've probably got a smaller fanbase, plus 10 years ago they were on the brink of going out of business. Swansea are the template for Championship clubs because they entertain their fans week in week out - and isn't that why people like football, because it can be so entertaining?

Stoke bore everyone week in week out, and what have they got to show for it? No trophies and not even top half finishes. So what if they're in the Premiership, they'll always be a nothing club who everyone hates with that attitude.

It's completely ignorant to compare Tony Pulis' Stoke to O'Neill's Leicester, as some people have done.

Wigan fans paid £30 a ticket which means that the game was 'Category C', with Southampton fans were paying £28 behind the goal, £34 in their equivalent to our east stand, and £38/£42 in the premium areas of their main stand.

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/tickets/ticket-prices/

I'm not sure the pricing is that bad for 'Category C'.

Archived