Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Oadby Fox

Nigel Pearson 'owes fans' after sale of Sol Bamba.

is it me, but at times i find

Cliff Ginnetta pretty annoying.

yeah it was annoying to sell Sol, but we have made a profit on him and he might well have been a high earner at the club. jeez

he certainly DONT represent my views on Club matters.

Sometimes I wonder exactly who Cliff speaks for. He certainly never represented the views of anyone I knew when I was in the supporters club. Can't believe he's saying Bamba gets people out of their seats because he's an exciting player. No Cliff, thousands of hands clasped to faces and exclamations of "wtf is he doing?" is not excitement. As for comparing it to the loss of Frankie, what a complete joke. Nice guy but no loss

He won us League One and got us to 5th in the Championship, yet his return was met with mixed feelings from some of our fans, he doesn't owe us a ****ing thing!

What a load of balls, I think Pearson has made enough good decisions at the club to allow one unpopular 1. The manager does not have to justify selling players, dropping players, or anything else to the fans, except results.

Bamba is a quality, athletic and talented footballer but his greatest weakness was one that we can not afford if we want to get out the championship.

Can't believe the Mercury are making any comparison between Sol Fookin Bamba and Frank Worthington!

They didn't that idiot

Cliff Ginnetta did. I have never understood why the Mercury turn to people like him for a opinion, like he represents what the fans think ? They would be better off asking us what we think on here. On second thoughts perhaps not !

:D

selling a popular player is always risky for a manager as if the replacement is poor then the fans will already but angry about the deals.

As for Ginetta, he's chairman of the supporters club and the Mercury seems to think that's a big deal but I bet its a very small percentage of fans that are members of it

Archived