Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
aussie-fox

strange Leicester city shirt on ebay

As Accessory said, I dont ever remember us being sponsored by Muller and we have never had that kit manufacturer.

The manufacturers and sponsors during the 80s were:

• 1979–1983: Umbro
  • 1983–1988: Admiral
  • 1988–1990: Scoreline

Main shirt sponsors

*Thanks Wikipedia.

Prototype shirt? I know there were a few different ones.

What about the youth team? They used to have different sponsors although I imagine that the manufacturer would be the same.

Both possible. Also could have been for the Masters indoor football team, maybe.

I doubt it is fake. Why would anyone make a fake shirt that's not even close to the original?

I remember this..... I dont remember the year though.... but we had agreed a sponsorship deal with Muller that would of only come into play IF we had got promoted that year. the kit was made with sponorship on , ect.... However we didnt get promoted. I dont remember the season but i would imagine it was one of our playoff years...

EDIT: pretty sure it was too early to be a play off shirt but the deal was made and agreed based on promotion...

Looks real but like many have said either a prototype or shirt worn by youth/reserves, looks like late 80s from the style and badge (changed badge in 1992 to current one).

Wish they sold more casualwear with the running fox logo. Most the non-replica stuff is tat.

I've a few ideas - anyone know who to contact in the club?

Archived