Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simmo86

Anthony Gerrard

Taft is one of the biggest cvnts at the club. I know a couple of players and they say he has got a real attitude problem and thinks he's much better than he really is.

A lad who lives on my street played with Taft at Derby. I mean, I don't know Taft personally, but he hasn't sounded like a ****. If he has got an attitude problem though, it don't sound good.

Forest in talks with Daniel Ayala from Norwich.

I don't rate him either.

£200k lol

I'll trust NP with it again - he had Gerrard at Hull don't forget.

I wouldn't be against us signing another centre half, with SSL possibly out for a while, Whitbread inevitably injured at some point, it's probably not a bad idea.

Might leave the club? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Obviously didn't want to be back-up in January, now we've got two very good defenders at this level in Morgan and Whitbread, he probably wants off and we can use that to fund the Gerrard deal, don't see the problem.

Obviously didn't want to be back-up in January, now we've got two very good defenders at this level in Morgan and Whitbread, he probably wants off and we can use that to fund the Gerrard deal, don't see the problem.

The problem is he's another one of the average players we have, that for some reason some people think is amazing.

He is our best defender and is certainly not average.

He was our most improved player at the back end of last season.

If it wasn't for him and Kasper we would of lost a lot more games especially at home.

Nah don't be a fool, De Laet is much, much better.

lol I like it.

I rate St Ledger, some people think he is our best defender and I am one of them, while some people think he is average.

He has much better qualities than our other defenders, at least he can pass a ball out of defence instead of hoofing it, he has got a lot more calmer in his play and some of his blocks last season were absolutely crucial. If he didn't block some shots against West Ham at home, we would of got absolutely thrashed by about 4-1.

I rate St Ledger, some people think he is our best defender and I am one of them, while some people think he is average.

He has much better qualities than our other defenders, at least he can pass a ball out of defence instead of hoofing it, he has got a lot more calmer in his play and some of his blocks last season were absolutely crucial. If he didn't block some shots against West Ham at home, we would of got absolutely thrashed by about 4-1.

I totally agree, I think he is our best defender as well. He has always been a technical defender; the ability to bring the ball out of defence.

I trust NP he had Gerrard at Hull with him and Gerrard played quite well to what I remember, personally would prefer Craig Dawson from WBA but there won't be many cheaper than Gerrard at this moment in time!

great shout with Dawson but think he will move on a perm before window closes!

Archived