Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simmo86

Anthony Gerrard

forgot gerrard, why not give someone like taft a chance after the apparently preformed so well when he was on loan??

Taft is one of the biggest cvnts at the club. I know a couple of players and they say he has got a real attitude problem and thinks he's much better than he really is.

We need some half decent players who will sit on bench without causing too much of a stink.

Are you confusing half-decent with hygienic ?????

What is he doing, Gerrard is fourth choice at Cardiff for a reason?? This just stinks of mediocrity.

Now you're at it !! Is 'Mediocrity' the latest Lynx offering ?? How do you all know so much about his showering routine, anyway ?????

Taft looked crap the other night against burton, too skinny for a CB.

He needs to worry about his footie and not Nando's / twitter before he is even considered to be good enough for even the bench.

He wont play for us this season, league 2 loan at best.

What is he doing, Gerrard is fourth choice at Cardiff for a reason?? This just stinks of mediocrity.

Miguel-Vitor_2561519.jpg

Will we ever see talent like this at the back again?

VITOR YES PLEASE would love him back would cost abit more the gerrard

Miguel-Vitor_2561519.jpg

Will we ever see talent like this at the back again?

What a player this guy was.

If he came back I would wank myself into oblivion

To be honest, I've never rated him. I'd rather us go for a loan defender (if possible), instead of buying another centre half. Just so the younger players arn't pushed out even further.

We need some half decent players who will sit on bench without causing too much of a stink.

this is exactly what i was about to type...

It would make no business sense either buying a player for 2m who is absolute quality but would be sitting on the bench... as well as having that player knocking on Nigels door every week it would be a waste of money...

we have 3 good CB's. we need decent backup

Forest in talks with Daniel Ayala from Norwich. Surprised Pearson hasn't gone for him as I remember reading he rated him quite highly when he had him on loan at Hull.

he came through the liverpool youth system, no??strange that NP isn't after him.

Archived