Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

Trouble in Lincoln? Probably Not!

Apparently the idiots have gone there looking for a fight and to cause havoc. 17 arrests already apparently. This can only make things worse for the future, if were not careful were going to start getting a bad reputation and the Police are going to clamp down even harder.

Guest MattP

Apparently the idiots have gone there looking for a fight and to cause havoc. 17 arrests already apparently. This can only make things worse for the future, if were not careful were going to start getting a bad reputation and the Police are going to clamp down even harder.

Kicking off all over the place by the looks of it!

What annoys me is that they make out that they are Leicester fans, but are just thugs who want a fight, hiding behind the name of Leicester City. Consequently all of the real fans who just want to watch our team home and away suffer.

What annoys me is that they make out that they are Leicester fans, but are just thugs who want a fight, hiding behind the name of Leicester City. Consequently all of the real fans who just want to watch our team home and away suffer.

Why do people always assume that they aren't fans?

They are fans, they just happen to be fans who also like fighting. I'm in no way sticking up for them but can we please stop thinking that they aren't fans like 'us'

Guest MattP

They are fans, they just happen to be fans who also like fighting. I'm in no way sticking up for them but can we please stop thinking that they aren't fans like 'us'

I was going to say the same, no one has the right to pass judgement if someone else is a fan or not.

A lot of these guys spend all their money, holidays and free time travelling to watch City, you don't do that just for "a fight"

I was going to say the same, no one has the right to pass judgement if someone else is a fan or not.

A lot of these guys spend all their money, holidays and free time travelling to watch City, you don't do that just for "a fight"

But today they've not gone to watch city, have they. Fairly obvious what they've gone for when there isn't even a match on, and I don't imagine it's for sightseeing.

They aren't fans like us, because they use our football club as an excuse to fight. If they want to fight they can find legal methods of doing so, they don't have to sully the reputation of Leicester fans. I know it's popular to have a go at people for saying certain folk are not real fans, but frankly those people aren't. They are just thugs.

Guest MattP

But today they've not gone to watch city, have they. Fairly obvious what they've gone for when there isn't even a match on, and I don't imagine it's for sightseeing.

I imagine the whole weekend out with the lads was already planned and paid for, I wouldn't cancel that just because the match was called off.

I assume they aren't fans because there isn't a match - so the sole reason they've gone to Lincoln is for a fight. If they want to have a fight arrange this somewhere well away from any football ground, but don't expect the NHS to pick up the tab for their injuries. I really can't understand why people want to go to a football match hell bent on causing trouble and wanting a fight. If there was no Leicester City, do you think these people would stop fighting?

Thing is people on here have clearly already bought non-refundable train tickets, maybe these twats have aswell, as has been suggest to the people who have non-refundable train tickets - they may aswell go and use them, same goes for these twats that also have.

Maybe these people like football that much that by cancelling the game it's just made them more pissed off?

I get pissed off when Sainsbury's don't have something I want in stock. It doesn't mean I go and trash the place. It's called self-control.

Whether they are 'fans' or not, I'm simply fooked off cos the game isn't on today.

I was looking forward to seeing our new players for the first time and showing mi girlie around Lincoln before and after.

I dont condone it, but If anyone wants a punch up I'd rather it was done in a way that wasn't going affect me.

Whether they are 'fans' or not, I'm simply fooked off cos the game isn't on today.

I was looking forward to seeing our new players for the first time and showing mi girlie around Lincoln before and after.

I dont condone it, but If anyone wants a punch up I'd rather it was done in a way that wasn't going affect me.

Bit selfish isn't it?

I can't see anyone associated with LCFC will see this as an image we want to portray our football club with. All it does is tarnish the reutation of fans who just want to watch football. Why should these idiots jeapordise any law abiding fans' future enjoyment?

I get pissed off when Sainsbury's don't have something I want in stock. It doesn't mean I go and trash the place. It's called self-control.

What about if the wine aisle was closed off?

Archived